My Mom ♥

I want to tell you about a person.

She is caring. She is kind.

She is thoughtful. She is generous.

She is giving. She is selfless.

She always puts others before herself.

She always thinks about what she can do to help other people.

She kisses my forehead to check if I have a fever.

She scratches my back just how I like it.

She is honest.

She is godly.

She is modest.

She lets me do dramatic winged eyeliner even though I know she likes it simpler :).

She encourages me in my dreams and pursuits.

She uplifts me.

She is beautiful, inside and out.

She listens to my friend, school, and life drama.

She is patient.

She is very patient.

She is far more patient than me. :)

She is a hard worker.

She is dedicated.

She is funny.

She has a beautiful smile and laugh.


She is so many amazing things, put together in one amazing person that I am blessed to call Mom.

I love you, Mom. Happy birthday. ♥

post signature

Tane Hannah  – (March 10, 2014 at 9:52 PM)  

Happy birthday to your mom, she sounds lovely. :)
Tane ♥
P.S. visit my blog? tangerinetane.blogspot.com

Tane Hannah  – (March 10, 2014 at 10:05 PM)  

P.P.S. Is there any...chance that I could get interviewed? If you don't want to do that it's fine.

Anonymous –   – (March 13, 2014 at 9:37 AM)  

Aw.. How sweet tell your mom Happy Birthday!!! All those things are SO true about your mom!!! Tell your family Hi and I miss them and you!!
~Hannah M

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP