So, I Met Thor. {And Other Recent Happenings}

That's right - I got to meet Thor!

Okay, so it wasn't Chris Hemsworth in the flesh. But it was still pretty high up there on the DUDE THAT'S SO COOL scale. I got to go through the bifrost, travel to Asgard, and meet Thor, who was sporting some high heels and lots of shiny armor. I mean, talk about a cool experience, right? That's not the sort of thing you do every day!



So, a couple weeks ago, my family got to go to Disneyland! It was pretty fun. I'm definitely a Disney girl and still a little kid, and I thought it was great going on rides like Peter Pan and Winnie the Pooh and Alice in Wonderland and meeting the characters :)! I don't care if people think I'm kiddish - what's wrong with that ;)?

While on our vacation, I went on an upside-down roller coaster for the first time (Screamin'). I had been scared to go at other amusement parks in the past, but I think I was finally ready.

It was so. Much. Fun.

Like, Girlz, roller coasters are so crazy fun! Sure, I got really dizzy and had trouble walking one of the nights (which probably wasn't just the roller coaster's fault since I had hardly eaten anything substantial that day, but still), but it was worth it. My sister Haley, the roller coaster junkie, has converted me.

While in the area, we also got to go to the Rainforest CafĂ© and eat lunch with the one and only Katie Leigh, the voice of Connie Kendall on Adventures in Odyssey! She was very kind, sweet, and funny, and she loves Jesus! It was great meeting this lovely lady.



While we were eating lunch one day at the Cheesecake Factory, I looked up and noticed that the Eye of Sauron was watching us...:P ;)!

Why, thank you, kind Storm Trooper.


You guys, Cars Land was so cool. SO cool. It was like Radiator Springs came right out of the movie.

I had a great time with my family, and I'm so thankful for them. I love them so much and am so glad I got to spend this time with them :). And I'm glad I got to meet Thor. Haha! :)

post signature

Tane Hannah  – (February 11, 2014 at 12:22 AM)  

Looks awesome! I still want to go on a roller coaster... I'll wait as long as I have to! The Route 66 sign is so cool.
Tane ♥

Klarabelle  – (March 3, 2014 at 8:22 PM)  

Sounds like you had a fun trip! Love your photos! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP