I'm Not Leaving

*opens Blogger page in safari*
*reads date of last post*
*JANUARY THIRD*
*It's been a month!*
*Oh, dear! I don't want to stop blogging! I don't want to get too busy that I can't write here! This blog is a piece of me! I can't drift away from my blog! (not that my blog is a person, but I think you catch my drift)*

I know...I haven't posted in a month. And honestly, it kind of gives me an unsettled feeling in my stomach. I have blogged for over three years, and Girlz of God has become a part of me (or maybe it always has been a part of me), like a friend, or a journal. A space where I can openly share my thoughts and experiences and, most importantly, the hope and love I have in Jesus Christ, which is why I started this blog in the first place (to share His truths with you and hopefully help you grow in your faith).

I'm not leaving. That is, not unless God is leading me to. I get crazy busy, and I think you guys probably get that cuz who DOESN'T get busy at some point? I look back on when I started this blog and marvel at or much time I had (or made) to blog. I wish I had a bunch of free time now to blog daily, but I just don't it's going to happen. That said, I do plan on blogging much more frequently than I have been. I miss blogging and connecting and talking to and sharing with you beautiful, special girls so, SO much. I yearn to share with you who GOD says who you are, what He has been teaching me, and other amazing truths from His Word. I love you all and will be praying for you tibight. God bless you, girls. Talk to you soon.

Love,
Talia

Tane Hannah  – (February 3, 2014 at 3:58 AM)  

I know what you mean - my blog is also like a close friend of mine. :) I love your blog, and I'm glad you're going to continue writing, Talia! Don't give up, sharing your posts with us is great and you've got to keep doing it.
Tane ♥

Carolynn Markey  – (February 3, 2014 at 11:52 AM)  

hugs! Don't worry, your dear readers are still here! Just like life, you have to plan for blogging if you want to do it consistently! Sometime my creative juices just flow and sometimes I have to work at it. It's all about priorities, and I totally understand why the internet isn't always one of those :)

God is amazing! Right now I'm reading an amazing book about walking with God...

Anonymous –   – (February 4, 2014 at 3:25 PM)  

What about your other blog?!?!?!?
Hannah

Talia –   – (February 5, 2014 at 3:36 PM)  

Thanks so much, Carolynn and Tane! Your encouragement means a lot :). Carolynn, what is the book you are reading?

Hannah, I am considering discontinuing Talia Grace Photography, because I can just post photography here.

Talia –   – (February 5, 2014 at 3:37 PM)  

p.s. Carolynn, I enjoy reading your blog :)!

Anonymous –   – (February 14, 2014 at 4:15 PM)  

Ok!! Sounds good!! I miss you a lot I was bummed I could not go With Christina to go see you. :( Hope to see you in Sep!! Hannah Morse

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP