Deck the Halls

Hey, beautiful girlz! How was your Thanksgiving? What is one thing you are genuinely thankful for?

My family and I had a great Thanksgiving! Some relatives were visiting, and we all went to my grandparents' house and had dinner, played BUNCO, and ate dessert. Then my cousins came over and spent the night, which was a lot of fun! I sure love my family.

Yesterday, we put up the tree and our Christmas decorations. This time of year has come SO FAST, in my opinion! I love Christmas time...it's just hard to believe it's already here!

I really enjoyed taking pictures of the Christmas decorations! It can be tricky to get the settings just right with all the lights and everything, but when you do get a good picture, it's so rewarding. I hope you enjoy these! Which one is your favorite?







See the pictures with the candles? Yep. Well...let's just say that, in the process of lighting them, I flicked the match into the group of ornaments on the table and my mom came and blew it out before it did any real damage. Then, I got too close and felt like I burned my finger, and my mom claimed I almost burned my hair! Yikes! So, I had her light the candles...

I hope you all have a fantastic month! What are some things you like doing during this time of year? Right now I'm listening to the "Frozen" soundtrack (it's GREAT) :). God bless you, girlz. Remember - if you ever have any prayer requests, feel free to post them below or email me! Jesus loves you so much...don't forget it! ♥

post signature

Khloe Grace  – (December 2, 2013 at 11:18 AM)  

I like the first picture best!
keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com

Anonymous –   – (December 4, 2013 at 6:34 PM)  

The fifth picture is gorgeous!! You do a great job capturing the beauty of Christmas, Talia!
One thing I am genuinely thankful for, is all the friends that I had to "leave" when I moved, and for some special new friends I just made on a homeschool field trip. So thankful that God brought all these people into my life!
HaleyS

Tangerine-Tane  – (December 11, 2013 at 1:13 AM)  

Amazing photography! I love first and the second most. :)
Tane ♥

Sierra Pedro  – (December 28, 2013 at 8:44 PM)  

Talia, your first photo was gorgeous! (okay, they are all gorgeous, BUT that one is definitely the strongest) :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP