4th of July

Hey, Girlz!

I know I've been gone for a while...I've tried to post before now, but I am really busy with practices for a play my siblings and I are in. Nevertheless, I am glad to be back. I'm going to try to post more often, but I know that it'll be tricky since this summer is quite busy for us!

For you U.S.A. readers, how was your 4th of July? Mine was great! This is the first 4th of July that I've known how to manually change the settings on my camera, so I was ecstatic when I could actually capture decent pictures of the fireworks! Haha :)!

Grandpa made burgers, and my family (along with some other relatives) enjoyed them for dinner! They were so yummy!
Grandma made dessert...angel food cake with whipped cream, strawberries, and chocolate frosting! Um, YUM!

Taking pictures while everyone else was getting their burgers :)
Taking some pictures before the fireworks...
 
And now, for the fireworks...they were sooo cool! I loved the show :). Plus, it was really fun watching them with my family, cousin, and some friends (who got us all hot chocolate because it was really cold! They're pretty cool :)).


This one reminds me of pixie dust!




 
 After the fireworks, we went to my grandparents' to do some little fireworks with my aunt, uncle, and some cousins. It was lots of fun, and I snapped some pictures of sparklers that I think turned out really cool!



 
What did you do for Independence Day?

God bless you, Girlz! Lean on Him and look to Him always! <3 he="" loves="" matter="" no="" p="" what="" you="">
  post signature

Molly Marie  – (July 9, 2013 at 5:53 AM)  

I just learned how to take photos of fireworks too! But it was difficult. What setting did you use? These photos were beautiful! I especially loved the ones of the fireworks across the lake :)

~Molly~
mollyslittlecorner.blogspot.com

Anonymous –   – (July 9, 2013 at 7:31 AM)  

The fireworks are beautiful!

~Haley

Brooklyn  – (July 19, 2013 at 6:59 PM)  

These pictures are awesome! The second to last one is pretty darn cool.:)

By the way, I started blogging again. I know how annoying it is for people to comment just because they want you to look at their blog, but I honestly didn't-I really liked this post.:) And I thought you might want to know--you always had the sweetest comments when I blogged at Endless Grace.:) Anyway, if you want to, you can look at it here: http://kennedyandbrooklyn.blogspot.com/.
Have a good day tomorrow!
(It's 10:00 P.M. here.;))

Anonymous –   – (July 21, 2013 at 6:41 PM)  

As usual, you have blown me away by your photography!! It makes me want to be a part of your life and see all these things in person! -Brydon

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP