One of Those Little Announcey Posts

Hey, Girlz! I hope you're having a good day :). Anyone else getting pumped for summer? How much school do y'all have left?

I just wanted to make a little *squeal* announcement today. Actually, FIVE announcements (whoah O_o). The first one is...

Girlz of God is now on Facebook! Click HERE to go to the page (and 'like' it if you would like :). Haha!).

The second announcement...

I saw that a few other Bloggers got ask.fm accounts, and I thought it looked like fun. SO, I got one :). Click HERE to go to my account, and feel free to ask me anything (that's not, like, extremely personal. LOL)...about my books or blog, what I believe in, or just random questions!

Announcement number three...

I'm going to be in "The Little Mermaid" this summer! Fun, fun! I am playing Ariel's oldest sister, Atina, and I get to sing. Yay! :D

Announcement number four...

Remember when these friends came to visit (a year ago)? Well, it just so happens that I get to go visit them in a few months! To say that I am excited is an understatement!

And the last (and most exciting) announcement...

I can't go into all the details, but my family's second adoption is really moving forward. Let's just say we will have my baby brother in a couple months. So exciting, right!??!?!? :D I'm soooooooo EXCITEDDDD! (I know I keep using that word, but it fits!)

Anywayyyy, I hope you Girlz all have a good week. I'll be praying for you all, alright? In fact, if you have any prayer requests or are in need of prayer, please feel free to comment them below. I would be blessed to pray for you.
post signature

Carolynn Markey  – (May 25, 2013 at 7:55 AM)  

wow, that ask.fm site is cool! Adoption is amazing. I know your family will be truly blessed! and i'll keep you in my prayers.

Sadie Grace  – (May 29, 2013 at 8:39 AM)  

That all sounds awesome!! Adoption is truly amazing.

I would like some prayer (please:D)
I am an artist, and recently I have raised almost enough money for a plane ticket to Uganda. It's not quite enough yet, though. I plan to go in the fall. I will be going there to help an orphanage. It is really a long story, but please pray. Thank you! :)

Anonymous –   – (May 29, 2013 at 11:49 AM)  

AWesome!!! EVerhting is so exciting! We are also doing little mermaid here in town, in Al. How crazy is that??? I hope to audition. And another adoption!??? that is so exciting!!! -Brydon

Alyssa  – (June 4, 2013 at 9:07 AM)  

Wow, how exciting! You'll have to let you know how everything goes, and I can't even imagine what it would be like with the baby brother coming!
Could you pray for my Grandma? She has been in the hospital for over a week and they spotted cancer cells. :(

Talia  – (June 10, 2013 at 10:46 AM)  

Sure I will! I'm so sorry :(. How is she doing?

Talia  – (June 10, 2013 at 10:47 AM)  

That sounds so neat! Ill be praying for you!:)

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP