Happy, Happy, Happy

Lately, my family has become a bit obsessed with something.

I'll give you a hint: It's a TV show.

Still stumped? It's about multimillionaires...

...who are rednecks...

...who live in Louisiana...

...who make duck calls...

...who have uber-long beards.

Some of you have probably guess by now that the "thing" my family is obsessed with is, in fact, DUCK DYNASTY!

I'd heard about it from my best friend but had been skeptical about watching it (wouldn't you be skeptical if your friend sent you pictures of four bearded men and called them her home boys?!). My parents had also heard about it from someone else, and so my dad bought the first episode and showed it to us. Needless to say, we were hooked.

Like my shirt?
Phil and Si are my favorites :)

:D

Haha, Si!


^My favorite Uncle Si quote

Do you like Duck Dynasty? Are you a bit obsessed with it (like my family)?
(pictures from Pinterest, except the one of me)

post signature

Sisters  – (May 12, 2013 at 7:36 PM)  

I have a TV show (that is not on TV anymore but is REALLY GOOD!!!) It is called Sue Thomas FB Eye. It is AMAZING!!!! It is fun entertaining and really funny! ~Marylynn~

Grace Anne  – (May 17, 2013 at 5:12 PM)  

What's your Pinterest profile? I'd love to see your pins. I'm on it too.

Talia  – (May 17, 2013 at 6:15 PM)  

I actually don't have one... I get mine from friends' accounts and other bloggers' :)

Sarah♥  – (May 21, 2013 at 8:23 AM)  

LOL! Yes! We LOVE Duck Dynasty!!! :D Si is absolutely hilarious. :)

Talia  – (May 21, 2013 at 8:30 AM)  

Haha! Yes he is. We love him!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP