Eleven Things Tag

I don't usually do tags, but this one looked like fun :).

Here are the rules:

1) You must answer the eleven questions the tagger has given you and make eleven questions for the people you are going to tag.
2) Next, tag eleven more bloggers.
3) Tell the people you have tagged that you tagged them.
4) No tagging back!
 
Thanks, Kara and Heidi Anne for tagging me!
 
Questions from Kara:
1. Do you prefer the country or the city? Mm...somewhere in between :).
2. Fave blog? Oh, wow! Such a hard question! I like so many!
3. What is one quote this week that has inspired you most? A Bible verse I read in a book last night, actually: The beginning of Isaiah 26:9: "With my soul I have desired You in the night..."
4. Makeup or nail polish? I like both! But makeup.
5. Do you have a big family or small? Depends what you consider big or small! Maybe somewhere in the middle...
7. What is one unique thing about you? Well, this is random, but I was in the play "Mulan, Jr." a couple years ago, and I played Mulan's ancestor Zhang. I got to wear facial hair!
8. How many states have you been to? Fifteen that I can think of. I've been to California, Nebraska, Washington, Texas (the airport), Louisiana, Hawaii, Indiana, Colorado (the airport), Maryland, Oregon, New York, Virginia, Kentucky, New Jersey, and Delaware. 
9. Have you met any of your online friends? Yes, I have :).
10. What books are you currently reading? The Sierra Jensen Series by Robin Jones Gunn.
11. Have you ever been somewhere other then the USA? Mexico.
 
Questions from Heidi Anne:
1. Have you ever been out of the country? Mexico.
2. If you could, what country/continent would be your choice? To go to? I'd love to go to Israel, Paris, London, and Africa.
3. How long have you been a Christian? Eleven years. Best decision I EVER made!!!
4. What is your favorite kind of music? Contemporary Christian and Broadway, and Disney music :).
5. Do you plan to ever write a book? I've written four, two self-published, and hope to write more!
6. Have you ever been tagged in something like this? Yes :).
7. If you have ever seen a superhero movie, what would be your favorite? Thor and Captain America.
8. What is your favorite Bible verse? Jeremiah 29:11-13 and 2 Corinthians 4:8-9
9. What Bible verse was the one that got your attention about getting saved? I was pretty young when I got saved, so I don't think it was just one Bible verse that "got my attention." I do remember hearing and understanding John 3:16, though.
10. What is your favorite hymn? "Amazing Grace."
11. If you have ever seen a musical, what would be your favorite? LES MISERABLES, HANDS DOWN! Okay, I've never seen the actual musical, but I've seen the movie. Does that count? :) Second in line would have to be "Wicked."
 
Here are my questions:
1. What is your favorite book?
2. What is your favorite season?
3. What do you want to be when you grow up?
4. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
5. If you could be a character from a book or movie for one day, what character would it be?
6. Do you prefer older movies and TV shows or newer movies and TV shows?
7. Who is your favorite singer?
8. What do you think about the mustaches fad?
9. Do you like vintage things or new things better?
10. What is your favorite hairstyle?
11. What's your favorite animal?
 
And now, I tag....
 
YOU!
 
Yes, you reading this! You are tagged, just for being you! So go ahead - take this tag! :)
 
Have a wonderful days, girl! God bless you!
 
  post signature

ⓜⓔⓔⓝⓐ  – (February 1, 2013 at 4:48 PM)  

I definitely know what I'm putting down for #5. *evil laugh*

Hyacinth  – (February 11, 2013 at 12:32 AM)  

Hey Talia! :) I love your blog! I have awarded you here: http://violetsdaisies.blogspot.co.nz/2013/02/brilliant-blog-bouquet-award-hyacinths.html
God bless!
Hyacinth :)

Ireland  – (February 11, 2013 at 8:47 AM)  

I loved this Talia!!! You're answers were very fun to read! Oh, and I'm having a giveaway at my blog right now I'd love for you to enter!!! :)

keepingpurebeforehim.blogspot.com

Kara Klarabelle Siert  – (February 12, 2013 at 5:58 PM)  

LES MISSSSSSSS! And awards!!! And Talia!!! Quite an epic combination :) Love your post!

Mikaylah H.  – (February 17, 2013 at 6:57 PM)  

Here are my question answers ...
1. What is your favorite book? Any historical fiction that is godly, romantic, and highly entertaining!
2. What is your favorite season? Winterrrrr....
3. What do you want to be when you grow up? Different things, but def just a wife :)
4. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? Franc, Switzerland, Austria, Italy... really any one of the European countries...

5. If you could be a character from a book or movie for one day, what character would it be? I would be, wow, some one that is just completely fantastic, prob Catwoman from the latest Batman :)
6. Do you prefer older movies and TV shows or newer movies and TV shows? I prefer any era as long as it is decent!! :)
7. Who is your favorite singer? Andrea Bocelli, Luciano Pavarotti, Josh Groban, Charlotte Church, Michael Buble :) The classical and Italian:) The works!! haha
8. What do you think about the mustaches fad? I think it is kind of stupid
9. Do you like vintage things or new things better? I love things with value, whether it is old or new I don't mind!! :D
10. What is your favorite hairstyle? Down, and waistlength curly!!
11. What's your favorite animal? Hmmmm.... hard one, but my favorite dog is Irish Setters :)

My blog: www.beautifuldiscretion.blogspot.com

Annmarie Pipa  – (February 18, 2013 at 8:49 PM)  

interesting reading your facts.
we loved Les Mis..and congrats on self publishing!!!
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP