Confessions {numéro deux}

{one}

{1} I don't like tea. (please don't ban me from the blogging community ;)) Snapple is fine, but I don't care at all for regular tea. I was at a restaurant with my family the other day and thought, "I should try tea again to see if I like it." But, nope...

{2} My best friend and I are planning on trying these the next time I go to visit her:


It's going to be amazing.

{3} I (well, technically my mom) got Avengers Valentines to give to some of my friends (in fact, just a minute ago I got distracted by the extra sticker sheet that came along with them)...



 {4} I have over 70 photos on display on my desk as of right now.

{5} I'm writing a Hunger Games parody of Alicia Keys' song "Girl on Fire." It had to be done.


(not sure where I got this picture, but it's pretty funny, huh? I think it's from a friend or blogger's pinterest)
{6} I have never seen an episode of Doctor Who in my life, but some of my friends are big fans (*ahem*)...I don't know. Should I watch it, peeps? Sounds kind of confusing :).

{7} I got the song "What Makes You Beautiful." And in case you're wondering, NO, I am NOT a One Direction fan or fangirl (there is a difference). Haha! I just like the song. My friends who consider themselves "Directioners" claim that I love 1D but don't know it yet...haha yeah, nope...Just because I like one song does NOT mean I'm gonna squeal over them and but all their merch and declare myself the future Mrs. Styles. Nah, I'd rather marry a Christian Josh Hutcherson ;).

(When writing this confession, this quote came to mind...) "You're morphing into one of them!" Lilly, The Princess Diaries

{8} I'm taking a SPANISH CLASS! I'm pretty excited :). Hola! Como estas? Cual es tu nombre? Me nombre es Talia.

{9} My dad talked me into playing against him in a boxing video game, and now I actually somewhat like it. What is wrong with me?! I typically don't like boxing video games (not that there's anything wrong with liking them). Haha!

{10} I had leftover cold chicken noodle soup (the way I like it) for breakfast AND lunch (oh, yeah :)).


And now, on a serious note, let me leave you with this awesome quote I saw on facebook...so true and convicting!

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." - C.S. Lewis

Have a great day, girls :). God bless you.
post signature

Kara  – (February 20, 2013 at 4:50 PM)  

Awesome post Tal! I personally don't like tea that much either, I'm taking spanish and I like that 1D song as well though I am not a fan either. :)
Again loved this post!

Emma-lee  – (February 20, 2013 at 6:11 PM)  

Haha love this! I'm not a big fan of tea either, and that elevator list...is just pure awesomeness! totally have to do it with my friends :b

<3 Emma-lee

Mansipants –   – (February 20, 2013 at 8:27 PM)  

Wow! I didn't know you didn't like tea, but I do! (with lot's of suga'! ;) I like the elevator thing!!!! You should do that with me!!! In Maui? :)

PS I like ur "STICKERS" pics :D

Natalie  – (February 21, 2013 at 4:53 PM)  

Hey Talia!
I found your blog just now and I'm thrilled to have found it. So often today, teenagers claim to be Christians, yet never discuss or converse about biblical things, yet you have--and it's so refreshing! you're posts do reflect your Saviour's influence on your life, dear friend!
Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou.

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP