Math

Have you ever had one of those days (or weeks or months) where you utterly suck at math? And no matter what you do, the answer (almost) always comes out wrong?

Yeah, me too.

You could say I "utterly sucked" at math today. I've gotten to the point where I want to write poetry and songs about how strongly I despise it. But, I'm hoping a snack and "Hotel Transylvania" will cheer me up :).

 
EXACTLY ^. I wasn't too bad at math, until there were all those letters combined with the numbers...talk about confusing! Even Elvish can't be this hard!

Thanks for reading my rant...I may discard this post later, as it is rather useless! Haha! We'll see...

What are you doing today, loves?
post signature

Brooke  – (January 30, 2013 at 4:44 PM)  

No, don't delete it!
Because I needed this post, as silly as it sounds.
Glad someone can identify with me!

Heidi Anne  – (January 31, 2013 at 6:59 AM)  

Talia, love the post!!! Awesome that they person that created the pic used Frodo!!! And you've just been tagged on my blog! beingagodgirl.blogspot.com : This is the link.
Congratulations!
Heidi Anne<3

Anonymous –   – (January 31, 2013 at 7:48 AM)  

(In a very serious voice) Thank you for being honest. This is a very serious issue that needs to be put out in the open............:D I can completely relate!!!! hahah. I like the Frodo pictures too. I HATE math, and it usually takes me 3 hours to do all my math work. luckily i'm not taking it this semester ;D Brilliant blog post! -Brydon

Kara –   – (January 31, 2013 at 12:45 PM)  

Wow, seems like I'm the only one in calculus these days, but I guess I'm not alone! Honestly, I would love to learn elvish and hate learning math... :) Thanks for the post; made my day. :)

Talia  – (January 31, 2013 at 3:24 PM)  

I'm not in calculus!!! Lol :)! But frodo is I guess :)

Kara Klarabelle Siert  – (January 31, 2013 at 4:56 PM)  

Augh. I guess I'm glad I'm not alone...

Anonymous –   – (January 31, 2013 at 4:56 PM)  

Hey Talia!! I've been enjoying your posts lately, this one especially. :) Especially lately, I just plain STINK at math... Algebra 2 to be specific. LOL!

~Haley

Kathryn  – (February 1, 2013 at 4:34 AM)  

Whoa. This is me.
I have actually written paragraphs and also book title ideas for how much I hate math.

Math: It's Not as Easy as PI

I have had countless meltdowns during math. And the bad thing? I wasn't even good before they started throwing in letters.

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP