"I Dreamed a Dream" (and Les Mis Fangirling)

"I dreamed a dream in time gone by...when hope was high, and life worth living..." - I Dreamed a Dream, Les Misérables

Recently, a theatre group I'm a part of did a variety show. I decided to sing "I Dreamed a Dream" from Les Misérables, a song (and movie) I love. I thought I'd share it with you girls :).


 
Many of you know that I have recently become obsessed with Les Misérables. I have most of the music from the highlights CD memorized (not all of it, haha - that would be almost the entire movie), have seen the Liam Neeson movie and have seen the new one three times in theatres, made a music video of "One Day More" where I changed hairstyles for every character...I know I may not be as crazy of a fan as some, but I still consider myself a fan girl. I am in LOVE with Les Misérables! Haha!  
 
The other day, a blog post in my newsfeed caught my attention because it said "Éponine" in the title. I am a BIG Éponine fan (and a fan of Les Mis, of course), so I of course clicked the link and read the post (which you can read here). Then, to my delight, I discovered that Grace (the author of the post) has a pinterest page with lots of Les Mis pics! Of course I was excited!!! Let the fangirling begin (er, continue)! (*NOTE*: spoilers may be contained in these pictures, so proceed with caution if you haven't seen the movie ;) or...don't proceed to look at this post, if you don't want. Haha!)
 






Ahhh! How can you NOT think they would've been the most adorable couple ever?!?! (although I know Emma would beg to differ :))






:'(




 
(all pictures via)
 
I'll leave you with these memorable Les Mis quotes :).
 
"Take my love, for love is everlasting. And remember the truth that once was spoken: to love another person is to see the face of God." - Epilogue
 
"A little fall of rain can hardly hurt me now. You're here - that's all I need to know." - A Little Fall of Rain
 
"Oh my friends, my friends! Don't ask me what your sacrifice was for! Empty chairs at empty tables, where my friends will sing no more." - Empty Chairs at Empty Tables
 
"God on high, hear my prayer. In my need, you have always been there. He is young, he's afraid. Let him rest, heaven blessed. Bring him home." - Bring Him Home
 
"But the tigers come at night, with their voices soft as thunder, as they tear your hope apart...as they turn your dreams to shame." - I Dreamed a Dream
 
"Red - the blood of angry men! Black - the dark of ages past! Red - a world about to dawn! Black - the night that ends at last!" - Red and Black
 
"In the rain, the pavement shines like silver. All the lights are misty in the river. In the darkness, the trees are full of starlight. And all I see is him and me forever and forever." - On My Own
 
Tata, chicas :)!
 

post signature

Kara Klarabelle Siert  – (January 31, 2013 at 5:19 PM)  

AHHHHHHHH! FANGIRLING!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!! Next time we hang out we'll have to watch Les Mis. And sing along. And fangirl...

Brooke  – (January 31, 2013 at 5:51 PM)  

Very beautiful voice Talia !

Hannah  – (January 31, 2013 at 7:25 PM)  

EEKK!! I LOVVVEEEE Les Mis!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best thing ever!!!!! I actually only clicked on this post because I saw I dreamed a dream on there. hehe. ;)

Mikaylah H.  – (January 31, 2013 at 7:36 PM)  

LOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ruby J. Plank  – (February 1, 2013 at 7:34 AM)  

LOVE THIS!!!!!! I love Les Mis! You should post the video of "One day more." :)

Anonymous –   – (February 1, 2013 at 11:19 AM)  

You did so good!! :DDD Loved it. Let's see One Day more!!! -Brydon

Lauricia  – (February 1, 2013 at 11:44 AM)  

Yep, me, over here, tears in my eyes, trying not to cry.
I am also an incredible Les Mis fan, haven't seen this new one yet (and am having the HARDEST time waiting) and ohhh...I just loved this post.

I love Les Mis soo much. And all these pictures were so precious and beautiful!!!!

I found your blog through (cough cough) looking for people who liked Anthem Lights. (yep, totally guilty.) I love your blog!
Check out mine sometime? Giveitsomestyle.blogspot.com
God bless!
Lauricia

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP