NaNoWriMo

As many of you know, NaNoWriMo started yesterday! I am excited for NaNoWriMo this year but am not, like, getting up before it's light out and going to bed late at night to write. Nope! I'm just writing when I have the time. This has worked for the past two years I've done NaNoWriMo (although the first year I just barely finished on time!). I don't want to stress out about NaNo. I want to work and hard, and I want to be proud of my novel when it's finished.

I contemplated over what to write about, and I finally decided to continue a story I had started not long ago (I'll only count the words I've written in November, though). The story is about a man named Aaron who served in the military in Iraq. A bomb caused him to loose his legs and his ability to speak (his vocal chords were damaged beyond repair), and his face was mutated pretty badly. My NaNo story is about him and the things he learns...which I'm not telling :) (at least, not yet). I'll just say that I think the story will turn out pretty good (at least, I hope so). It is going to be a Christian novel, too. I think it's really important to write stories that hold good morals, lessons, etc. Writing is a gift that we can use for God's glory!

Anyhoo, for you fellow NaNoers, how's it going for you?
post signature

Madeline  – (November 2, 2012 at 3:27 PM)  

Pretty well. I SHOULD be working on my novel, but I'm already stuck! :)

Sunshine  – (November 3, 2012 at 7:43 AM)  

My book is coming great! My goal (username-bourdongirl) for my first year is 50,000, and am so excited about it!
Your Novel sounds exciting!
http://www.thoughtsfromadaughterofgod.blogspot.com

A.J.  – (November 3, 2012 at 8:15 AM)  

Have you downloaded the workbook off the website? It's really helpful. I am having trouble finding fillers for my novel, so hopefully I'll find help in the workbook. :P

Kathryn  – (November 3, 2012 at 9:06 AM)  

Sounds like you are off to a great start.

Jenny  – (November 3, 2012 at 6:10 PM)  

I am probably not off to a great start. I have 1,004 words so far. Yah, I know.
My username is jennysfables13
Your story sounds so inspiring.
~Jenny

Anonymous –   – (November 3, 2012 at 7:32 PM)  

Talia, your plot sounds really amazing! I know that you are the kind of writer who can write a story like that. Maybe you could share some of it sometime in the future... :) keep it up... Doing it for God's glory!

Love ya!
Haley

Shelley  – (November 6, 2012 at 3:01 PM)  

Nice story idea Talia! Sounds interesting! :)

Brooke  – (November 11, 2012 at 11:55 AM)  

Ooh sounds good!
I have a question that I thought you would maybe know the answer to.:)I can not add photos to my blog because all my Picasa Albums are filled up. How can I add them without buying more space?
Thanks.:)
http://jumping4jesus.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP