What I Dreamed Last Night

Last night, I had a dream that was really random, yet still a GREAT reminder for me ☺.

In the dream, I was at a science camp much like the one my family just attended. However, at THIS camp, everyone was matched with a child that they would spend time with during the week. I was assigned to a little boy, and I decided to take him to a giant swim pool that had a playground in the middle of it. We swam and played for a bit, then I started to leave the swimming pool since I was already late for one of the sessions for my age group. Just as I was getting out to leave, the little boy spotted something shiny at the bottom of the pool and dove under the water to retrieve it. He kept swimming deeper, trying desperately to get the shiny silver object. It was like he was obsessed with it. He got so focused on getting it that he started to drown. I dove into the water and saved the little boy. When I pulled him out, he kept saying things to himself like, "God is enough," like he was trying to convince himself that he didn't need the silver object.

The dream was a great reminder for me that if I am chasing after (or diving for) worldly things and desires, I will drown. It was a great reminder that Jesus is my Savior and that He always has been, always will be more than enough for me :-).

  post signature

Jolene  – (October 3, 2012 at 6:35 PM)  

Talia,
That is a Great reminder. Thanks for sharing. ;)

GuineaPiggyGirl  – (October 4, 2012 at 1:42 PM)  

great post/dream! :)

~*Chantelle*~

Emma –   – (October 17, 2012 at 5:52 PM)  

GREAT GREAT GREAT!
Hi my name is Emma,
I just found you blog! (if you are wondering who i am...:) haha.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Emma
emmalaincrafts.wordpress.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP