Modest Fall Fashion {2} Blue Sparkle

I really like this outfit! While it doesn't reflect "fall" as much as my outfit from two days ago, I still really like it!

 
 
I love this shirt! It's not too tight, it goes over a tank top (I love tank tops :)), and it's got sparkles on it! (ha, I'm a sucker for sparkles)
Shirt: Maurices
Tank top: JCPenney
Jeans: Macy's
Flats: Payless
I like these shoes as well. They're a bit small for me, but I like how they match the tank top. And, same as the day before, I love these jeans! Jeans can go with tons of tops and shoes.
post signature

Mikailah  – (October 6, 2012 at 10:48 AM)  

I love your outfit, Talia! So cute! :) And you are so pretty! xx

Shelley  – (October 6, 2012 at 2:47 PM)  

Nice outfit Talia! I like the shirt! :)

Molly Marie  – (October 6, 2012 at 3:03 PM)  

I'm the same way... I always have that favorite pair of jeans, that I wear with everything!
This was so cute! Yes, I love tank-tops too. I wear them under anything!
Your so pretty! <3

~Molly~
mollyslittlecorner.blogspot.com

A.J.  – (October 6, 2012 at 4:34 PM)  

Adorable! I love that shirt. :) I must do a modest fall fashion sometime...
-A.J.

Alyssa –   – (October 12, 2012 at 1:15 PM)  

You're gorgeous!!

mansipants –   – (November 1, 2012 at 9:39 PM)  

hey talia!!! thats a really cute outfit! and those r good pics!:) love you!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP