Because...

Because...you're so special.
Because...I can talk to you about anything.
Because...you always listen and give good advice.
Because...you make me laugh.
Because...you are so beautiful inside and out.
Because...you strive to follow God in your everyday life.
Because...you are such a great role model for me.
Because...I don't know what I'd do without you.
Because...you're always there for me.
Because...you are so thoughtful and generous.
Because...you are compassionate.
Because...you genuinely care about others.
Because...you are a wonderful sister and daughter to your siblings and parents.
Because...you are a hard worker.
Because...you inspire me.
Because...your love for God shines through you.
Because...you are genuine, authentic, and real.
Because...you have integrity.
Because...you are you.
Because...you are one of my best friends on planet earth...

I want to wish you a happy belated birthday. I love you, Sarah.



post signature

Chelsea  – (September 7, 2012 at 3:36 PM)  

Awee :) that's soo sweet! your sister is lucky to have someone like you in her family :)

~Chelsea :)

Talia  – (September 7, 2012 at 3:38 PM)  

She isn't my sister, but thank you so much anyway!

Chelsea  – (September 7, 2012 at 4:49 PM)  

Oh wow! my bad, i'm sorry lol. i guess i just assumed she was your sister *blushes*

Talia  – (September 7, 2012 at 4:57 PM)  

Oh it's totally fine! I made it sound like it:)

Sapphira  – (September 11, 2012 at 12:59 PM)  

Omg that just what i wanna tell my friend

Sarah  – (September 12, 2012 at 5:23 PM)  

Thank you Talio! And I sure hope you think of me as a sister! :P I think of you as one. I miss you tremendously, and we need to get together again soon! Love you girly!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP