To Travel

You step off the plane, grab your suitcase, and breathe in deeply. You take in your surroundings, watch people going by, each with a different story, a different destination. Things are so different here; you don't know if you've ever experienced something so exhilerating.

Is it just me, or is traveling really exciting? It's so fun (an sometimes scary, but worth it) to go somewhere new, to experience what that place has to offer.

I remember when our plane landed when I was meeting one of my best friends, Kara, (who I'd met online) for the first time. My heart sped up really fast. I was nervous, but very excited. The same thing happened flying to Indiana to visit some of our best friends and Louisiana to meet another online bestie.

Today, I am going to Hawaii. And let me tell you, I cannot wait. I am especially excited to swim, surf, and snorkel (everything water-related). It's been on my bucket list to surf and go to Hawaii, and AI am so excited to cross those items off the list!

What has been the most fun, exhilerating, exciting, or scary place you have visited? If you could go anywhere in the world, where wouldyou go?


post signature

Isabelle  – (August 10, 2012 at 8:05 AM)  

I LOVE your blog! It is wayyy too cute!! thanks for commenting on my blog!

<3 Isabelle <3

singing4life-isabelle.blogspot.com

Madeline  – (August 10, 2012 at 8:27 AM)  

That's funny, I just watched Soul Surfer this morning! :)

Nicole  – (August 10, 2012 at 8:51 AM)  

Oh, that's cool that you get to cross off a couple of things off your bucket list! One of the most exhilarating places I've been to is Yosemite Falls...it was amazing, standing underneath the rushing, freezing cold waterfall. Hope you have a ton of fun in Hawaii - have a safe flight! :)

Kara Klarabelle Siert  – (August 10, 2012 at 2:34 PM)  

Hey Tal!
This is an exciting post:)
Eek! It was so epic to be able to finally meet you! I was kinda nervous too but it was all okay once we were in the backseat of the car talking about butterflies and glasses. :)
Have an amazing time in Hawaii! Did you decide to bring your uke?
Well I haven't visited many places but guess living in England was pretty fun / exhilarating / exciting / scary! :)
I would love to go to Paris, or back to England.

Asmita  – (August 11, 2012 at 12:29 AM)  

Great post! Loved your blog,followed you :) Please follow me back at:http://aggirlforever.blogspot.in/

:D

Shelley  – (August 15, 2012 at 6:59 AM)  

I agree, traveling is amazing. For me, the most fun places I've been are Paris, London and Amsterdam. It's so fascinating to go to some place new. Hope you have lots of fun in Hawaii! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP