Summertime Rambles {4}

{1} {2} {3}
Yesterday, I had an orthodontist appointment. I only have a couple more til I get my braces off! YES! Honestly, braces weren't that bad, though. You really get used to them. They don't hurt that much (they're only a bit sore at times). I'm excited for the day they will finally be off, though.

This week, I'm trying to get as much Bible Bee done as I can before I go to Hawaii, because I don't know how much time I'll have to do it there. I'm almost done with the final week of the Sword Study, and I have 8-9 passages left. I'm going to try to do four or five today and three tomorrow. Let me just say that I've loved doing Bible Bee...I'm so glad my friend Sarah told me about it! It is such a great experience. Seriously. I would totally recommend it. I love digging into the Word through the Sword Study and hiding God's Word in my heart. It felt like I hadn't done that in a while.

Today, I am planning on getting all packed up and painting my nails. The problem is, I'm not sure what to paint them! LOL! Any ideas? I'm thinking either red with white flowers, as suggested by my friend Ashley, or dark blue or green to match my swimsuit. Any other ideas? Pink and orange might be pretty...(okay, so I can be pretty indecisive).

Online, I saw earphones that had been wrapped in thread to help keep them from tangling, and I thought that it was a good idea and that the earphones were very stylish! So I wrapped mine up a couple days ago. I like how they look, but some of the thread is coming loose. Hmm, any ideas how to tighten it up and make it stay put? It would be a pain to re wrap part of it...

I forgot to mention that Project 147 is no longer a Virb website. It has a new location (I need to find the link, but I'll give it to you later). The BLOG is still the same, though - no worries. Ha, that just reminded me of Hakuna Matata. Gotta love Disney. Anyhoo...

Have any of you been watching the Olympics? Who are you rooting for? I've watched swimming, gymnastics, volleyball, diving, and a bit of pole vaulting. I love watching volleyball, gymnastics, diving, and pole vaulting, haha. I'm rooting for Gabby Douglas! I am so glad she won a gold medal and gave credit to the LORD! That is so awesome!!! What is your favorite Olympic sport to watch? I am pretty excited to watch synchronized swimming, but I'm not sure when it's coming on.

That's all the rambles I have for now, but before I leave you, a bit of post love...
SO TRUE!
"What?!" a post about me and pinterest
Mirror, Mirror, On The Wall (I Will Break You So Watch Out)
Lolo Jones, Gabby Douglas, and Why I Love the Olympics
simply, raining.
God is love...
THIS beautiful untitled post


That's all for now. What has been the best part of your summer?
post signature

Rachel  – (August 8, 2012 at 11:12 AM)  

I know! braces arn't that bad either! I'v had them on for 5 months now I think.. fun your getting them off soon!

Emma  – (August 8, 2012 at 11:16 AM)  

Loved the post!! Aaahhh you included my post in the list!! You're awesome (:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP