Just...Wow

Adoption is so beautiful, guys. I can't even put into words how beautiful, incredible, and wonderful it is. It is such a great example of how God adopts us into His family when we repent and put our trust in Him. James 1:27 says: Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. John 14:18 says: No, I will not abandon you as orphans—I will come to you.

I saw this video today, and it touched me so much. It almost brought me to tears. Let me say it again...adoption is just so beautiful.


post signature

Shelley  – (August 9, 2012 at 5:29 PM)  

I totally agree with you, adoption is such a beautiful thing! Lovely video, thanks for sharing! :)

Mary  – (August 10, 2012 at 3:43 PM)  

Oh my gosh...I just watched this and burst into tears. This is soo beautiful! My family is actually in the process of adopting two girls, a 15 y/o and a 6 y/o...its been a difficult but beautiful journey. Thank you sooo much for sharing this!

Sunshine  – (August 10, 2012 at 5:00 PM)  

That video touched me so much! It made me so happy that she got a forever family. Thank you sooo much for sharing this!
love in Christ,
Soleil
http://www.thoughtsfromadaughterofgod.blogspot.cm

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP