Aloha!

Hey, all! I'm here writing to you from the Aloha State (and yes, in case you're wondering, people here DO say Aloha and Mahalo! It's so cool!). I having a really good time in Hawaii (though a bit homesick). I will have to post the pics when I get home, since I am typing this on my iPod. Something I really enjoyed about Hawaii so far was when we saw 3 turtles! It was so cool! At my favorite beach, we saw a really big turtle that was about a foot away from me! I prefer the ocean to an aquarium, since in the ocean you can see them living like they always do. It's really an incredible sight.

I will post more later, but for now - aloha!



Kathryn  – (August 17, 2012 at 9:05 AM)  

Oh how awesome. :D Sounds like you're having tons of fun!!!! Can't wait to see the pics!

Shelley  – (August 19, 2012 at 10:57 AM)  

Glad to read that you're having fun! :) Can't wait to see your Hawaii photos!

EMMA  – (August 20, 2012 at 12:03 PM)  

I love your blog... I hope you will check out mine. http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com/ . It is called Living Fully by Faith .


Em

Lauren Garcia  – (August 20, 2012 at 5:41 PM)  

I awarded you! www.laurens-weird-life.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP