Unreal

It's unreal to me that soon I will have a new baby brother. Soon I will know his name. Soon I will see his face. Soon my family will travel to Uganda to get our little prince.

Adoption is beautiful, guys. It really is. It paints such a beautiful picture of the love God has for all of His children and how He can adopt us into His family if we repent and put our trust in Jesus.

I love adoption so much. I used to tell my mom that when I grew up I wanted to run an orphanage with sixty kids :-).

I don't think the full realization that we will soon be a family of seven has hit me yet. But nonetheless, I am so excited for what God has in store for my family.

post signature

Michal  – (July 18, 2012 at 11:58 AM)  

That's the coolest thing ever! I am so happy for ya'll! I wish my family could adopt, but someday I hope I will.

Arianna  – (July 18, 2012 at 12:38 PM)  

congratss! are you getting a baby? or just someone who is younger than you therefore he's your "baby brother" as in littler than you..
--Arianna

Brooke  – (July 18, 2012 at 3:54 PM)  

Congrats! I am so happy for you...and and jealous.;] Adoption IS beautiful! I can't wait to "meet" him.:]


http://jumping4jesus.blogspot.com/

Sunshine  – (July 19, 2012 at 1:50 PM)  

Even though I don't know you I am still excited for you! My family is praying that the Lord will allow us to adopt our foster sister (well, she is my sister and I's foster sister). She is our second, and is 8 months old.
http://www.thoughtsfromadaughterofgod.blogspot.com/

Erin  – (July 19, 2012 at 4:57 PM)  

That is so exciting Talia!! I will be praying:) When will you be bringing him home?

Blessings,
Erin

Kara Klarabelle Siert  – (July 21, 2012 at 10:28 PM)  

Adoption! Yes!!! So beautiful :)
http://klarabellecandy.blogspot.com/

Kara  – (July 27, 2012 at 5:26 AM)  

I am so happy for you Talia!
Someday if I ever get married I want to adopt!
Adoption is a beautiful thing :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP