Summertime Rambles {3}

{1} {2}
How do y'all like my new design? I love it! It's totally me! I used to have a design by Marieanne that looked a LOT like this, but then my blog went haywire, and I had to change it! The header, signature, and button are actually the same ones, made by the talented Marieanne! I just love the design.

No one got all of the movie quotes right, but that's okay! Thanks to Michal, Arianna, Meena, Kiera, and Nicole for trying! Here are the answers...

1) "Me? A princess? Shut up!" Princess Diaries
2) "Anybody want a peanut?" The Princess Bride
3) "I have just met you, and I love you." UP
4) "Why is your dog wearing glasses?" "His insurance won't pay for contacts!" Meet the Robinsons
5) "Power...riches...revenge." (lovvve that movie) Cinderella III
6) "My eyes! He's too awesome!" Kung Fu Panda
7) "Merry Christmas, Mr. Potter!" It's a Wonderful Life
8) "Leave now and never come back!" Lord of the Rings
9) "Tracy...you're a guy." College Road Trip
10) "It's a gift...and a curse." (technically not a movie) Monk

It's hard to believe that July is almost over and that the last month of summer is approaching at a lightning-fast pace. I just found out Friday that next month I will be taking a trip with some relatives to Hawaii. Needless to say, I'm very excited! Going to Hawaii and surfing are on my bucket list, so I'm extremely pumped!

Okay, this is somewhat random (these ARE rambles, however), but when you were a kid, did you like certain movies? My sister and I each liked movies when we were young, and watching the movies I liked when I was a kid (I still like most of them...hehe :)) brings back good memories and makes me get a bit nostalgic. I thought I'd tell you a few...

The Tigger Movie, Rodger's and Hammerstein's Cinderella, Joseph (the cartoon), Spirit (the cartoon horse movie), Maggie and the Ferocious Beast, and I'm sure others that I can't think of right now.

What about you? Are there things from your childhood that make you nostalgic or that bring back good memories?

post signature

Michal  – (July 29, 2012 at 4:04 PM)  

My favorite movies growing up changed a lot, but I remember I used to love Beauty and The Beast and The Little Mermaid! Well, I kinda still do...haha

Godsgirlz1  – (July 29, 2012 at 4:07 PM)  

What program do you use to make your blog design?

Shelley  – (July 30, 2012 at 7:47 AM)  

Yeah, I really like the new design! And I know, summer is just flying by! :)

Rose  – (July 30, 2012 at 8:42 AM)  

I loved Monk! That was a great/wacky/funny show. ;)

I am in love with you r blog design! Beautiful! :)

amani S.  – (July 30, 2012 at 2:56 PM)  

I love monk to, and the blog design is fabulous

Kara Klarabelle Siert  – (August 3, 2012 at 8:27 AM)  

Where is that line in Lord of the Rings? lol

Talia  – (August 5, 2012 at 11:20 PM)  

When Gollum is talking to himself! :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP