How do y'all like my new design? I love it! It's totally me! I used to have a design by Marieanne that looked a LOT like this, but then my blog went haywire, and I had to change it! The header, signature, and button are actually the same ones, made by the talented Marieanne! I just love the design.
No one got all of the movie quotes right, but that's okay! Thanks to Michal, Arianna, Meena, Kiera, and Nicole for trying! Here are the answers...
1) "Me? A princess? Shut up!" Princess Diaries
2) "Anybody want a peanut?" The Princess Bride
3) "I have just met you, and I love you." UP
4) "Why is your dog wearing glasses?" "His insurance won't pay for contacts!" Meet the Robinsons
5) "Power...riches...revenge." (lovvve that movie) Cinderella III
6) "My eyes! He's too awesome!" Kung Fu Panda
7) "Merry Christmas, Mr. Potter!" It's a Wonderful Life
8) "Leave now and never come back!" Lord of the Rings
9) "Tracy...you're a guy." College Road Trip
10) "It's a gift...and a curse." (technically not a movie) Monk
It's hard to believe that July is almost over and that the last month of summer is approaching at a lightning-fast pace. I just found out Friday that next month I will be taking a trip with some relatives to Hawaii. Needless to say, I'm very excited! Going to Hawaii and surfing are on my bucket list, so I'm extremely pumped!
Okay, this is somewhat random (these ARE rambles, however), but when you were a kid, did you like certain movies? My sister and I each liked movies when we were young, and watching the movies I liked when I was a kid (I still like most of them...hehe :)) brings back good memories and makes me get a bit nostalgic. I thought I'd tell you a few...
The Tigger Movie, Rodger's and Hammerstein's Cinderella, Joseph (the cartoon), Spirit (the cartoon horse movie), Maggie and the Ferocious Beast, and I'm sure others that I can't think of right now.
What about you? Are there things from your childhood that make you nostalgic or that bring back good memories?