Summertime Rambles {2}

{1}

GOOD NEWS! So I was totally out of picture space, and I was like WHAT?!?! NO MORE PICTURE SPACE?!?!?! But right now I'm going through my Picasa web albums and deleting pics...I can see why there's no space, since there's, like, more than a thousand pictures (yikes!). I won't be posting as many pictures here on the blog, but at least I can POST SOME now! It was so full, I couldn't even load on a new header!

Phooey, one of the albums is taking forever-long to load, because it has about 900 pictures in it (from this blog alone)...c'mon, work...

Anyhoo, last night we ran through the entire play at play practice, and lemme tell you - IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!! I am in a caps lock mood for some reason. Random! Back to the play...Ooh, my friend just texted me a picture of a key. What?!?!?! OK, no more distractions...back to the play. We got ot wear our costumes!!! Yay! Being Tweedle Dee, I had quite the interesting outfit...white tights, rainbow socks (my favorite part of my apparel), black flats, jean overalls, an orange long sleeve, a pillow stuffed down to make me look fat (oh, yeah ☺), and a rainbow propeller hat to top it off! I KNOW YOU'RE JEALOUS!!! Ha! I wish I had taken pictures, but I didn't get around to it :P. Phooey.

Everyone else looked pretty spectacular, too! My sister got the coolest out fit in my opinion - a pretty red dress! LOL :-). Some of the outfits were pretty funky. But hey, the whole PLAY is pretty funky! (it makes absolutely no sense)

For lunch, I had potato salad! It was good! What did you have for lunch???

So, I'm still trying to convince my dad to let me have a Pinterest, but he's still checking it out...do y'all have any tips for using Pinterest if I AM eventually aloud to have one? Any safety tips, etc., etc.,?

do any of you watch America's Got Talent? My family does (we also watch American Ninja Warrior!!! LOL) I don't think there's anyone spectacular this year...although those two dancing brothers and the dancing painter guys were pretty scrumdiddlyumptious (as in, really good).

Hey, it's almost the fourth of July! AKA Independence Day (that's a lot of e's in Independence). Tomorrow, actually! We will be hanging with relatives, so that should be super-de-duper fun!

I love movie quotes (and quoting them, too!). See if you can guess what movies these quotes are for (if you get them all correct, you will win...uh...hmm....a shout-out in the next post! Oh, yeah!) No fair looking them up online. Let's play niceeee! Okay???

1) "Me? A princess? Shut up!"
2) "Anybody want a peanut?"
3) "I have just met you, and I love you."
4) "Why is your dog wearing glasses?" "His insurance won't pay for contacts!"
5) "Power...riches...revenge." (<<lovvve that movie)
6) "My eyes! He's too awesome!"
7) "Merry Christmas, Mr. Potter!"
8) "Leave now and never come back!"
9) "Tracy...you're a guy."
10) "It's a gift...and a curse." (technically not a movie)

Well, that's all for my rambles at the moment. What are you up to?

post signature

Michal  – (July 3, 2012 at 2:39 PM)  

I don't know all the of the movie quotes but I'm pretty sure the first one is from The Princess Diaries?

Oh, and about Pinterest...I have one and I really like it! The first few weeks it can be addicting but I don't get on as much now. Anyway, have a great 4th of July!

Rachel Hipps  – (July 3, 2012 at 4:00 PM)  

Pinterest.... it's addicting. Like WAY addicting. Not really sure what you mean about safety tips... it's like blogging. You don't tell anybody your address, you just repin pictures. :)

arianna marie  – (July 3, 2012 at 5:13 PM)  

1) princess diaries

2) ??

3) UP

4) meet the robinsons?

5) despicable me?

6) ??

7) frosty returns?

8, 9, 10) ??

Meena Kat  – (July 3, 2012 at 6:12 PM)  

first one, definetly princess diaries, 7, the christmas carol, 10, a.n.t. farm.

Kiera (: ♥  – (July 4, 2012 at 7:55 AM)  

hahaha ok, here I go with the movies! ( *WARNING* This might not be fair... I remember like every quote from everything lol!)

1)Princess Diaries 1
2)Princess Bride
3)Up
4)Meet the Robinsons
5)Cinderella 3
6)Kung Foo Panda
7)The Christmas Carol
8)Lord of the Rings, the Two Towers :D
9)?? (ughhh it bugs me that I cant remember a quote!)
10)Monk?

And about Pinterest... its SO addicting. I was on forEVER last night... there isn't really anything you need "safety tips" for, it doesnt give out your personal info or anything... You need to get one! (: love you girly!

Nicole  – (July 4, 2012 at 8:08 AM)  

Haha, love this post! :) OK...I had some of my fam help me out with this, but we still couldn't think of them all! :P {And I'm not so sure we're correct on some of them...}

1. Princess Diaries (my friend and i watched #1 & #2 back to back one night ;) so much fun!)
2. The Princess Bride
3. ??
4. Despicable Me? (I didn't even watch that movie, but my bro did and said that one might be it)
5. Uhhh...Enchanted?
6. Kung Fu Panda
7. It's a Wonderful Life
8. Tangled...?
9. ??
10. Monk (that show irritates my dad so much :D his OCD gets on his nerves)

That was fun! :) Have a wonderful 4th of July with your family! {P.S. I'm totally going to start saying scrumdiddlyumptious now. :) My bro will just have one more reason to say I'm weird! ;) haha}

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP