Quick Update

I apologize for lack of posts lately. We have been pretty busy with Alice in Wonderland. Speaking of Alice in Wonderland, the first three shows (especially the first) went wonderfully! The crowds were big and they laughed at the right times, so that was good ;). Hopefully I will be able to post a few pics later on. I get to wear a PILLOW to make me look fat! My friend Grace and I named him Estabon Sebastian TummyFat. We have a lot of fun at the plays, if you haven't noticed ;).

VBS, which I'm helping at, starts today and goes all week. Next weekend we perform the play three more times.

I also apologize that my blog looks so...funky ;) at the moment. I'm trying to design a design that I really like, and I was experimenting with image maps and whatnot, but I didn't have time to finish it.

Something funny randomly came about...I've been emailing the lovely Hannahl lately, and we discovered that in separate Narnia plays we were in, we were both wood nymphs and our sisters foxes. Weird, right?

On a final note, today is my brother and Dad's birthday! I love you both very much! :-)

post signature

Meena Kat  – (July 9, 2012 at 8:09 AM)  

awesome! i'm also helping with vbs starting today too. i'm helping with the adorable 1-2 year olds!

Rachel  – (July 9, 2012 at 1:30 PM)  

Cool! I am helping with VBS too!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP