Quick "For The Win" Note

I have used the abbreviation "FTW," on this blog - as in, "for the win," but it was recently pointed out to me that it also stands for "f-word the world." I did NOT mean it in that context at all...I didn't even know it meant that! So from now on I will just say "for the win" instead of "FTW"! Sorry about that, folks!

post signature

DJ Wilson  – (July 9, 2012 at 4:14 PM)  

Oh goodness, whoever told you that is pulling your chain and giving you a hard time. No one says FTW and means "'f***' the world". It's first meaning is 'for the win' anyways.

Don't worry too much about it.

Mikailah  – (July 9, 2012 at 4:35 PM)  

Oh, goodness, I should hope nobody thought that... :) I didn't even know what it meant at all. But thanks for the note, Talia. It is nice to know, and I appreciate you speaking up about it. :)

In Christ~
xo,
Mikailah

Shelley  – (July 13, 2012 at 10:17 AM)  

I didn't know what FTW meant, but I certainly didn't think it meant that! Thanks for clearing that up! :)

A.J.  – (July 18, 2012 at 9:26 AM)  

Haha, the other week I looked up the meaning of FTW and saw that it said that. I had seen so many bloggers use it, so I was like "No way!". I figured you meant "for the win"!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP