Back!

Hey, y'all! Sorry I was gone so long...I was grounded :P. Fun, yes??? But I am back! And I will be posting more now...I don't know how lengthy the posts will be, because I can only be on the internet an hour a day, but I will try to type fast! Haha! Also, three new followers? 163 followers as of now? You guys rock the socks off my cat's pajamas. THANK YOU!
post signature

Brooke  – (July 16, 2012 at 11:36 AM)  

Sorry about being grounded...not fun! But congrats on 3 new followers.:] I am glad you're back!!

http://jumping4jesus.blogspot.com/

Sunshine  – (July 17, 2012 at 5:00 PM)  

I thought I was following you until I realized I wasn't, and I figured I would do it today.
I was wondering how you can get all of the stuff on your blog. I am not an expert, but I think your's is very well done. I love how you post your real thoughts, your opinions, and more. Looking at your blog I can tell you are a REAL Christian, and I like that. It is so hard now to tell who is real because a lot of people are nice, and not Christians.(Which is very sad).
I also wondered how did you make your duct tape shoes? I like making things and I was trying to figure it out. Just so you know I am sure God will open many doors so you can use your gift with photography!
love,
Soleil
http://thoughtsfromadaughterofgod.blogspot.com/

Shelley  – (July 18, 2012 at 7:23 AM)  

Too bad you can only be on the internet an hour a day. Congrats on the new followers! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP