I HAVE to do Something

I've always known abortion is wrong.

(II wrote a post on why I am anti-abortion HERE) I felt a little tug towards doing something against abortion before, but today I read this  and I felt extremely convicted to do something to help the little ones all over the world who are being murdered.

Something that opened my eyes was a link to an article in the post (click to read article):


As if abortion wasn't wrong enough, women are choosing to abort babies for the sole reason that they are the "wrong" gender.


Abortion is inhumane. It is WRONG. I don't care about the arguments people raise to support abortion; it is absolutely WRONG. And I do not understand how someone could say that murdering babies is RIGHT. That makes no sense to me.

I could go on and on about this, but for now, I am wondering if any of you have any ideas for standing against abortion and how wrong it is. How can we change something? How can we make a difference so that babies stop being killed?


I have to do something. I have to. Because God's children are being killed (legally!), and too many people are just sitting back and watching. It's time to DO SOMETHING.
post signature

KayleeBeth  – (June 1, 2012 at 3:08 PM)  

OMW!!! this is crazy! you have to have something wrong with you if you abort a baby because of its gender!!

Ruby J. Plank  – (June 1, 2012 at 3:14 PM)  

That is awful. I heard in China that that scince you can only have one child, the will abort the baby girls so they can have a boy.. "To continue the family line"

Meena Kat  – (June 1, 2012 at 6:31 PM)  

omw! please, let me do a page about this to help save the children on my blog! you never know, it could change some people's lives!

Meena Kat  – (June 2, 2012 at 5:35 AM)  

http://vanillastudies.blogspot.com/p/join-challenge.html

it's, the page i was talking about, i gave you and klarabelle credit for the information.

Kara "Klarabelle" Siert  – (June 2, 2012 at 6:43 AM)  

I just want to thank you for this post! Your passion is contagious. You have challenged me to do something as well.

But I do wanna say, don't lose hope! You have already done something! Writings of a Passionate Girl has posted a "Join the Challenge" on her blog, challenging people to put the pro-life button on their blog, blog about abortion and more. It's awesome.

Abortion is awful. It is evil, it is as you said, WRONG.

But you are also right when you say we need to DO SOMETHING. And you've already started. Thank you for inspiring us Talia!

Brooke  – (June 2, 2012 at 7:01 PM)  

Talia, wow. No words come to me. That article just DISGUSTS me. Thank you so much for posting this. You are making a difference already whether you know it or not!

P.S. I am also in complete agreement with your newer post!

Carolynn Markey  – (February 3, 2014 at 12:10 PM)  

Simply put, yours (and other's) stance on abortion It has to do with your moral standpoint.

As a christian, I believe all life is sacred. I believe that this life is all I get. That a child, in a womb, or out of a womb, only gets one chance to live.

I don't believe in reincarnation.

I don't believe that a fetus isn't alive.


Thus I believe that abortion is wrong, just as I would say murdering a 2 year old would be wrong.

Some people think we humans are reincarnated, thus them ending the life of a child in their womb is okay--it only comes back.

Some believe that its okay to end a pregnancy because the baby inside you isn't alive.

But Christians believe that all humans have souls, and that God knows us and loves us even in the womb--and that life is sacred. This is why we are against abortion.

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP