Eleven Years Ago

Eleven years ago today, I asked the Lord Jesus Christ to come into my life as my personal Savior.

And, let me tell you, I haven't regretted that decision a single day since. It was the best decision I ever made.

I have learned so much and grown so much since then.

Jesus, thank you for dying so that I can know you and have a personal relationship with you and will be with you in heaven someday. You didn't have to choose me. Why did you? You didn't to love me. Why did you? Why are you always there, even when I neglect You? Why?

(I wrote a post on salvation here if you wanna check it out)

post signature

Cindi  – (June 25, 2012 at 3:11 PM)  

Hey, you asked me two questions.

1. What editing program do I use? well, I honestly don't do much to my pictures. But I use Lightroom to make them b+w or if I want to brighten the pictures.

2. Oh, bokeh. I love bokeh. Haha, it is mainly the lens--50mm 1.4 or if you want a cheaper one go with the 50mm 1.8 that one is only $110.

the 50mm is great for portraits or everyday life pictures, but doesn't work so well for landscape or action shots. :) Okay, there is a long reply.

Cindi  – (June 25, 2012 at 3:13 PM)  

OH! And you asked what kind of camera I use...I use a canon xti. It is one of the older canons, but truthfully it is all about the lens. It really doesn't matter what kind of camera body you have, save up for the lens. :) Anyways, yes. :) Thank you for your sweet comment. They always make me smile. :)

Shelley  – (June 27, 2012 at 1:58 PM)  

That's great! 11 years and many more to come! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP