Dear Daddy

This is a day late, but I still want you to know how much I appreciate you.

I know I am blessed to have you as my dad. Many kids have bad dads - dads that aren't involved or that have walked out on them, but not you. You are always there for me, and you make time for me.

Thank you for always encouraging me, believing in me, and helping me achieve my dreams. Thank you for being an honest and honorable man not only to the family, but to others as well. I know so many people are blessed to know you, too. You are generous, godly, and friendly to others.

You are the kind of father every girl should have, and I am so grateful that you are mine.

Thanks for everything, Daddy.
post signature

Meena Kat  – (June 18, 2012 at 12:49 PM)  

http://vanillastudies.blogspot.com/2012/06/me-myself-and-i.html

please check it out. i'm going as the real me now, not some fake cover story.

Nela  – (June 18, 2012 at 2:16 PM)  

Very sweet post, Talia! :)

Holly  – (June 20, 2012 at 1:38 AM)  

that was so sweet! i can tell you really appreciate your dad, talia! :)
over here in australia it isn't father's day until september!!
thanks for the comment on my blog! :)
~Holly
http://rosesandbluebells98/blogspot.com.au/

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP