The Climb

Lately, I've been really...inspired by this song. I never thought I'd be inspired by a Miley Cyrus song...but...I am. Every time I listen to it, I just feel...hopeful. Like, it's okay; God's got a hold of you. He knows what He's doing.



Sometimes, it's really hard for me to see what God is doing because He feels so far away. Have you ever been in that position?

I've been reading my Bible and spending time with God daily, but I've just been feeling...distant. Maybe because I haven't been surrendering all of my time to Him...I haven't let Him completely influence me in my actions, words, and especially thoughts.

But lately, God has been reminding me that life's a climb. We're gonna go through hard times...times when we feel far away from God, times we doubt that He's actually there, times when it feels like the whole world is against us...

But it's all a part of a bigger picture that only God can see. He can use these hard times to grow us, if we let Him. We can choose to let the difficulties in our lives bring us closer to Him...or push us further away.

The Climb isn't filled with just bad times. No way. There will be many good times, too...times when you grow spiritually, are really encouraged, or get a genuine compliment about your inner character that makes you feel great. Stuff like that.

I've been learning to cherish each moment in life...to remember the good times and learn from the bad. Day by day, God is teaching me what The Climb of Life really is. It's not perfect; there are rocky hills and times when you feel like you can't go on.

But He will be with you every step of the way.

As Travis from the Hannah Montana movie says:

"Life's a climb...but the view's great."
post signature

♥Lexi♥ –   – (June 14, 2012 at 10:29 AM)  

Talia, I get inspired by that song, too! Life is a climb, but God will always be there to help us through the rough times.
Great post!!♥

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP