As of Late

I'm finally done with school for the summer! ((cue Hallelujah chorus)) I did three math lessons yesterday so I could finish up sooner. Now all I have to do is correct some grammar, then I'm freeeee!

This summer I am doing Bible Bee (check it out at biblebee.org). Do any of you know what that is? You memorize Bible passages and study 2 Timothy all through the summer, then you compete! So far, it is SO much fun! I'm on the fifth day, and I absolutely love it! Thanks so much to my sweet friend Sarah for recommending it to me!!! Anyone else doing Bible Bee?

This summer, my brother and sister and I are also in the play "Alice in Wonderland." It's a bunch of fun so far, and I am looking forward to the shows!

This summer, I am planning on lots of swimming, going to a Christian leadership camp, taking lots of pictures, and hanging out with friends. What are you hoping to do this summer?

post signature

ThePixie  – (June 8, 2012 at 11:49 AM)  

Nice! Bible Bee sounds fun. I'm hoping to write more this summer; I haven't been doing as much as I'd like.

Nicole  – (June 8, 2012 at 4:27 PM)  

Yes, I'm doing the Bible Bee! Very excited about it. I'm so glad I found someone else who is doing it! :) Couple of questions - are you going to a local BB group in your area? Have you been in the BB before? And, wow, cool, you've already done the first week of SS! ;) I haven't started that yet (I got my box on Tue., so I'm starting this Mon., which will still leave a week or so before contest day).

Anyway....yeah, I'm done with school, too - I'm so happy. ;) Ooh, Alice in Wonderland sounds fun - as does the leadership camp! Sounds like you're going to have a great summer!

Mallory  – (June 9, 2012 at 9:28 AM)  

Is the play you are doing called Missoula? I just got done with a play last night, and I wondered if that was it was. You can just comment back when you get a chance on my blog,

http://thefaithcorner.blogspot.com/ :)

Nicole  – (June 9, 2012 at 12:33 PM)  

Hey, Talia - I awarded you on my blog! Come and check it out when you can!

Mallory  – (June 11, 2012 at 3:39 PM)  

Thanks! I just wondered, because we did a play last year that was "Alice in Wonderland." :)
But Missoula is the organization that puts it on. This year we did the "Tortoise Versus the Hare."

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP