A Part of Me

I've been blogging for two years+1 day now (Happy 2nd Blogaversary - yesterday - Girlz of God!). Through this blogging experience, I've changed...grown...laughed...smiled...cherished. So much has happened in the past two years, but through everything that's happened, I've realized (sappy as it sounds), my blog has become a part of me.

Do any of you feel similarly? I don't feel at all like blogging is a chore or like I have to blog, but I just...do. I love it. It's a way for me to share what I believe and what's going on with me. Some people feel neglected to blog, or like they have to update people, so they post really quick with what's up, but their heart isn't really in it. That's not me. I truly love my blog.

So, I don't really know the purpose of this post. Probably just to say thank you for following & reading Girlz of God :-). You make this "part of me" all the better :-).
post signature

Hannah  – (May 20, 2012 at 1:53 PM)  

Happy 2nd Blogaversary Talia! I love your blog although I rarely comment. :P And that is exactly how I feel. My blog is a part of me too. I love to blog so much!

Hannah
thewritingsofhannah.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP