Jessica or Phillip?

**IF YOU LIVE IN A DIFFERENT TIME ZONE, PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS IN THE FINALE TONIGHT :-). THANK YOU! I WON'T BE WATCHING IT FOR A COUPLE HOURS.**

Any American Idol fans out there? Go ahead, raise your hand! I see you! Back there! :-)

As some of you know, tonight is the American Idol finale. I wanted to see who my fellow AI fans are rooting for...Jessica or Phillip.

I'm rooting for...

...

...

JESSICA SANCHEZ!!!!

...

...


I think Phillip has a cool voice, but in my personal opinion Jessica is stronger vocally. Phillip Phillips is different, and I think it'd be fine if he won, I just would rather have Jessica win :-). (I really wanted JOSHUA with Jessica in the finale, but he got voted out, even though I voted for him 100 times! I was very sad :'(...//tear//..)

In case you're, like, "Who are these people?!?!?!?!" here are their best performances from last night.

Tell me what you think! (can you believe Jessica is 16?!?!)






post signature

Elisha(:  – (May 23, 2012 at 6:54 PM)  

JESSICA!!! her performance with that lady tonight?? AMAZING!!!

x.

Emma Margaret  – (May 23, 2012 at 7:23 PM)  

SHE IS ONLY 16!? She looks so old ;) (for a 16 year old ;) The Somebody Skyler (cant remember her first name) is from MS just like me :) But I don't watch American Idol... PLEASE TELL ME HOW IT TURNS OUT! lol

Emma

Erynn  – (May 24, 2012 at 5:24 AM)  

Phillip and Jessica are both just amazing!! But Jessica has an amazing voice!!

Sarah  – (May 24, 2012 at 7:34 AM)  

After Joshua got voted out (really liked him, from LA like me), I wanted Phillip to win. :)

Brooke  – (May 24, 2012 at 8:33 AM)  

Who won then? I don't watch American Idol. I love The Voice instead. Too bad The Voice is over.:( I hope Jessica won though!

Mallory  – (May 24, 2012 at 5:25 PM)  

Phillip won!!!!! My whole family was rooting for him! After Colten left, I wanted Phillip to win. :)
Jessica is VERY talented, and will probably get a record deal, but I think she's too young! I think that maybe 16 is a little too young to be in the " big world "! I am very proud of all of the top 12, and hope that all of them succeed in their career! ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP