Best Friends' Visit

It's been a couple weeks since one of my besties, Kiera, and her sister Brenna (one of my sister's besties) came to visit, and I realized that I haven't told you about it!

We drove a couple hours and picked them up, then drove back down. We listened to music and danced and sang and talked. It was really fun! (In case you're wondering, we listened to "The Phantom of the Opera" from The Phantom of the Opera, "Rock Lobster" by IDK who, "What Makes You Beautiful" by One Direction, and others)

The whole week was a blast. We did a photoshoot (I will be posting more pictures on my photography blog soon)..


Kiera and I also made a music video to the song "My Time With You" by David Choi and Kina Gravis (hope you like it!). We sang "My Time With You" for our co-op talent show, too! This video was taken at the beach, and we had SO much fun! My flip flop also started floating away, and Kiera had to run and get it! Haha!
video
Kiera and I discovered our new love - NUTELLA. We had it almost every day - with graham crackers, pretzels, bread, bananas...and it was delicious each time. We were randomly watching Rachael Ray, and she made this raspberry pizza thing with NUTELLA on it, and we were like, "We. Have. To. Make. This!" Haha! So, we got all the ingredients and made our delicious nutella dessert.

^Our delicious dessert!
 We did so many other fun things (like staying up past 1 talking and playing Bunko with friends). I had an amazing time with Kiera and Brenna, and I already miss them a LOT!


(Mom took the pictures of us, and I took the ones of Nutella)
post signature

Kara  – (May 29, 2012 at 1:25 PM)  

I loved the song!!!!! You both have such a pretty voice!!!!!

Molly  – (May 29, 2012 at 2:30 PM)  

These pictures are so good! Very creative =D

~Molly~
mollyslittlecorner.blogspot.com

Shelley  – (May 29, 2012 at 4:40 PM)  

Nice music video and pictures. Sounds like you guys had lots of fun! :)

wHIMsy  – (May 31, 2012 at 7:47 AM)  

Love your blog! So glad I stopped by! :) God bless!
~Stacie
www.whimsyforhim.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP