One Blissful Moment

There's no one in the house but me. The only sounds come from the heaters, the dishwasher, and the soft tick-tock of the clock on the wall.

In a few minutes, everyone will return.

But I know what I want to do. I pull out the piano bench, sit on the hard wood. I open the book, look at the notes...

via

Then I start to play...quietly, softly, then loudly...accentuating the right notes and softening others, my fingers gliding gracefully over the keys.
via

The song flows from my fingers. This is blissful. In all of the activities going on in my life, this moment of pure bliss refreshes me...soothes me.

via

Then the song ends. The others return home, the noises grow louder.

But I won't forget the one blissful moment I just experienced. Because in all of the busy-ness of life, I think taking a moment to relax and just enjoy yourself is good. Because playing the piano touches somewhere deep inside...a beautiful place from which I draw inspiration...and I don't ever wanna forget.

Photobucket
p.s. In case you're wondering, this is the song I was playing. That video isn't ME playing it, but it is the song I was playing :-).

Elisha(:  – (April 13, 2012 at 4:39 PM)  

I love staying home alone!! :)

Molly  – (April 13, 2012 at 4:41 PM)  

This is exactly how I feel when I play my violin!! Like there is nothing better than just playing a simple song <3

~Molly~
mollyslittlecorner.blogspot.com

Irene Ho –   – (April 16, 2012 at 9:03 PM)  

Enjoy the sound of piano is one of my favorite too~

Talia  – (May 20, 2012 at 1:28 PM)  

@Elisha ~ I used to not like it, but now I really like it, because I can play the piano and it's quiet otherwise :-).
@Molly - isn't music beautiful?
@Brooke - thank you so much!
@Ali - thanks!
@Irene - thanks for commenting! I know, I love piano ;-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP