My First-Ever Fashion Post!

I like cute, modest clothes, but I really wouldn't call myself a fashionista (haha). Fashion isn't really my "thing"...but my mom got me this really cool shirt from Sevenly! Sevenly donates portions of the profit to different nonprofit organizations. They did Show Hope once! They have a different design for every profit they donate to, and the designs are really cute. If you buy a shirt this week, a portion of the profit goes to buying jars filled with fun stuff for kids who are battling cancer! How cool is that? Click HERE to check out the Sevenly website and HERE to check out the blog.

The shirt my mom got me has a boy from Uganda on it. I thought that was really cool since we are adopting a little boy from Uganda! The shirt says "Orphans Matter."


Shirt: Sevenly
Jeans: Walmart
Shoes: Payless
Ring: Claire's

p.s. Thanks to my sister Haley for taking these pics :-).
p.p.s. Nela at Beloved Star posted about this blog, and I visited it and think it's really cool! Check it out!
Photobucket

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP