Love Poured Out: Blog Party Link-Up


 
1. Introduce yourself a little bit for those dropping by from the link up...
Why, hello there. I'm Talia...I'm homeschooled (and I LOVE it!), I love to write, photography is one of my passions, and I like to fiddle around with web design. Nice to meet you (well, technically, I didn't meet you...because you're reading this...we're not having a conversation...nevermind....)

2. Maybe share a picture of yourself? (optional)
Well, sure.
(hint hint: ^that's me. Just in case you didn't catch that. Haha, sorry...in a funny mood at the moment)

3. What are your favorite colors to wear during the spring?
The same that I wear in the non-spring. LOL! I'm wearing black right now, actually. I like wearing pink any time of year.

4. Favorite accessories to wear?
Hmm...I like my silver hoop earrings, and pretty much any of the necklaces/bracelets I own. I love my purity ring, too, but it leaves a mark on my hand...

5. Hats? What's your opinions of them? What style do you like best? Are baseball caps unfeminine?
I don't really like hats. I like my hot pink-white-and-black beanie, though. Baseball caps can be unfeminine, but not if they're pink with sparkles! Random.

6. Where you live, what are the first signs that Spring is coming?
Flowers! And the weather gets slightly sunnier.

7. What is a normal Spring activity in your house?
School, cleaning, playing instruments, practicing for plays and such.

8. What are you looking forward to this upcoming Spring/Summer?
SO much! Oh my goodness. There's a show I'm in, two friends are coming to visit, talent show, practice for Alice in Wonderland...busy, busy, busy...

9. Are you planning on taking any trips?
Yeah, one, like four hours away to see Tim Hawkins (the comedian)!

10. Will you be involved in some sort of volunteer work this year?
Not sure.

11. Do you plan on doing something different this year than in 2011?
Yes, lots...including eating healthier and exercising more, and soo much moreeeee.

12. If you were driving a convertible on a breezy, warm day what music would be playing on your radio?
Something with a ukulele. Or just Christian contemporary music...both are wonderful :-).

13. Is there any book or movies you want to read/see this spring/summer?
Hmm....well, I just finished the Hunger Games trilogy, so cross that off. Hunger Games. Ummm...OH, right, movies...."Brave" and "Avengers." YAYAYAY!

14. Complete this sentence...please. "A Spring day is perfect with--"
FROZEN YOGURT!

15. Have you turned on your AC yet?
Nopey dopey.

16. What smell brings past spring memories to you?
Uh...I dunno.

17. During the warmer months of the year, do you tend to hole yourself up inside, or get out and enjoy the weather?
Get outside most likely.

18. Please, take a look around our Etsy shops. Is there anyway we can improve to make our
shops stand out and make a better appeal?
Etsy shops? *searches for link to Etsy shop* *scrolling up, then down...* AHA! Found it. Well, the shop looks good to me...but maybe a few items would be cool? On "Love Poured Out"?
 
There was no number 19 question! Oh, well...I will change "20" to 19...

19. (haha see<<<) In marketing- do you think it is important for a blog and Etsy to, somewhat, match?
Never really thought about it before, but sure. Then they would go together better.

21. Like blog buttons, would you share a button linked to an Etsy shop that you like?
Maybe if I loved the shop and the items.
 

Nicole  – (April 16, 2012 at 7:09 AM)  

Haha, your answers made me smile. ;) I might have to check out this spring blog party thing...

And, hey, you mentioned on your photography blog that Picnik was closing - I never did use Picnik, I'm not really into photography that much (I just like taking pictures sometimes ;), but I did 'hear about' this one thing online called PicMonkey. I'm not sure if it's better than Picnik or not, but just wanted to let you know about it! I've really enjoyed it so far cuz you don't have to register or anything, which is really nice. You just...use it. ;) Anyway, hope you're doing well!

Love and blessings,
Nicole <3 John 5:24

Brooke  – (April 16, 2012 at 1:41 PM)  

Haha that is awesome.:] I awarded you! [See blog for details.]

Emma Margaret  – (April 17, 2012 at 4:55 PM)  

I did this too! (you in a funny mood then again I always am!!! ;) LOL) This is the Stuff by Franchesca Batastelli (however you spell her name!!!) is Christian and ukulele!!! (your kinda stuff ;)

LOL (LoveOurLord!!!),
Emma

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP