Little Happy Things


^Joshua Ledet singing "When a Man Loves a Woman." He has an amazing God-given voice!
^This Disney/Hunger Games preview. So funny!



^This beautiful picture.

^This quote. So true.


^This quote/picture. So very true!
^This cake. IT'S A CAMERA! That is so cool...I wouldn't want to eat it, it's so cool looking!
And also...
This modesty blog // this Disney's Ariel-inspired wedding gown // finnick odair // camera tripods // this Britt Nicole CD // this Jason Gray CD //  and this devotional blog!
Photobucket

Brooke  – (April 30, 2012 at 5:16 PM)  

LOVE.♥

I also really like your header!

Sonya Joy  – (April 30, 2012 at 5:37 PM)  

That cake looks AWESOME!! I wouldn't want to eat it either, I would probably just let it sit on the counter. Then it would go bad and I would have to throw it away. :P

Molly  – (April 30, 2012 at 6:05 PM)  

The first two quotes you put were just what I needed today. I have a violin recital coming up, and I don't know the song as well as I would like to, but I can't spend my days worrying, I just have to practice.
And the second quote was just plain awesome. I sometimes think I need more to get me through life, but I know that Jesus is all I really need.

~Molly~
mollyslittlecorner.blogspot.com

Natalia  – (May 8, 2012 at 4:22 PM)  

Okay, so that Disney Hunger Games was basically the best thing ever :D

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP