Alice in Wonderland

Most of you do not know this, but my sister, brother and I are going to be in the show "Alice in Wonderland" put on by New Artists Productions. I love doing theatre and have been in three shows - The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe, Mulan Jr., and The Incan Princess - two of which were with New Artists Productions. My sister and I are going to be in a music show this month as well, and I'm pretty excited for it!
So, today we found out what characters we are playing in "Alice in Wonderland." My brother is playing a mouse.

My sister is playing...

The Queen of Hearts :-). How fun is that? Haley is a great actress and I know she can totally pull off this roll.

I am playing...

Tweedle Dee! I am sooo excited for this roll, and I think it will be VERY fun! My great friend Kylie is playing Tweedle Dum, so I think we will have a really fun time playing these roles. I'm not gonna lie, I was surprised when they said that I was playing Tweedle Dee - but pleasantly surprised! I'm very excited.

So that's what I'm up to this month...+ a whole bunch of other stuff. What are you up to? If you could be in one musical or play, which would it be?

p.s. Coming soon: guest post by DJ Wilson!
p.p.s. I'm thinking about doing a Q-&-A video...maybe, maybe not. SOOO, if you have any questions - any at all, about anything - feel free to comment below ♥. Thanks a million!
Photobucket

Molly  – (April 12, 2012 at 5:53 PM)  

So fun! I have always wanted to be in a play but never have gotten the chance to. But if I could be in a play I would have to say "Anne of Green Gables". I have always thought that would be fun.

~Molly~
mollyslittlecorner.blogspot.com

Godsgirlz1  – (April 12, 2012 at 7:06 PM)  

here are some questions:

What inspired you to start a blog?
What religion are you?
What is your favorite Bible verse?

Mikaylah H.  – (April 15, 2012 at 12:00 PM)  

Hey Talia! I actually got to be in the FL Passion Play two weeks ago! It was so awesome! Good for you, glad your having fun! Hummm, I would definitely do theatrical, my singing voice is a little strong :)
Q's for you:
-What are some of your convictions? And Why?
-What would you say to some-one (even at Walmart!) if you knew that person was going to die, and that you were going to be the last person he/she saw.
-When did writing become real in your life?

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP