Whilst My Blog is Annoying Me...

I thought I'd post things I'm excited for ☺. And in case you're wondering why I'm annoyed with my blog, it's because it's showing up all weird on my computer. Grr:P.

Anyway, things I'm excited for this month...













Yep. The Hunger Games. I'm reading the book right now, and today Mom bought midnight showing tickets for my dad, sis, me, and some friends. I am *so* excited. I am celebrating my b-day by going to the midnight showing, too ☺. (FYI, I haven't read the books or soon the movie - obviously - so I'm not endorsing it or anything).











Wicked! Yep. My family is going to see it this weekend! Not the Broadway one, of course, but still...I'm excited ☺.











Recognize this place? It's San Francisco (according to Google)! I'm going to San Fran on a mission trip with my youth group! Yayyyy!








And lastly, my birthday :-). Not telling you how old I am, because, to be blunt, you're internet people I don't know (most of you anyway...haha)! So...let's just say I'm getting a year older ☺.

What are YOU excited for this month?

p.s. wow...that's weird! When I posted this, my blog went back to normal. SO, forget the title.
p.p.s. images via google :-).
Photobucket

Emma Margaret  – (March 15, 2012 at 6:58 PM)  

Happy Birthday!!! I am thinking about reading the hunger game books. Are they good??

Shelley  – (March 15, 2012 at 7:19 PM)  

I've just started reading The Hunger Games books today and am looking forward to seeing the movie too! :) And is today your birthday or is that something coming that you're excited for? Anyways, Happy (possibly early) Birthday! :)

Ruby P.  – (March 16, 2012 at 8:14 AM)  

I just finnished the Hunger Games! I want to see the move!!!!! Do a review after you see it!

Lou  – (March 16, 2012 at 8:24 AM)  

I'm going to the Hunger Games midnight premier too! I read the books and love them, and now we're listening to them with my mom. I can't believe you're going to see Wicked!! It's my favorite musical... that I've never seen. Which means I can sing every single song, but can't afford to go to NY to see it/ can't find a place near me where it's showing. I hope your missions trip goes well-- I'll be praying! And Happy Birthday!
xo,
Lindsey

Meena  – (March 16, 2012 at 9:18 AM)  

happy b-day! and yeah, i'm excited too!!!! i'm going to disney world tommorow for spring break!!!!!! how nice will tht be! and also, i'm seeing hunger games too!!! not at midnight tho, :(

http://jewelrymaking4u.blogspot.com/
http://vanillastudies.blogspot.com/
http://sillystereo.blogspot.com/

Bookworm  – (March 16, 2012 at 12:29 PM)  

I can't wait for the Hunger Games either!! The movie looks really good. I liked the books, but they do get a bit violent at times. Happy B-day! :)

Sonya Joy  – (March 17, 2012 at 11:53 AM)  

Happy Birthday!! :) You will have to do a review on the movie. Everyone is all hyped up about it and I don't even know anything about it! :) Hope you have a great birthday!!

Love,
Sonya

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP