San Francisco

In two days, my sister and I are going on a mission trip with our youth group to San Francisco. We will be working with and reaching out to the homeless people there.
I am excited for this trip, and not just because the last time I went on a mission trip was to Mexico seven years ago. I am excited to see what God will do and how He will use me. I would really like to reach the people there for Him. On another note, I am nervous. I'm nervous of getting out of my comfort zone. So, I am requesting prayer for this trip.
If you think about it, I would really appreciate your prayers for...
~The entire team to really be in fellowship with each other
~That we would be God's hands and feet and reach as many people as possible for His glory
~That we wouldn't be timid in sharing the Good News of Christ's death, resurrection, and salvation.
~For the leaders
~Safety
~That we would all be positively changed through this experience, and that the people we talk to and serve would be as well.
Thank you so much for your prayers, and I'm sure I'll do a post on San Fran when we get back ☺.

God bless you!
~ Talia

{all pictures via Google Images}

Elisha(:  – (March 24, 2012 at 2:54 PM)  

SO PROUD!! (: you know how I feel about missions! :)

Brooke  – (March 24, 2012 at 2:58 PM)  

I will be praying!
Have fun. ♥

Molly  – (March 24, 2012 at 5:12 PM)  

That will be really fun! I like to think that the moment you step out of your comfort zone, you step right into God's ♥

~Molly~

♥Godsgirlz1♥  – (March 24, 2012 at 5:15 PM)  

I'm sure you'll have a fabulous time!
♥Godsgirlz1♥

Erynn  – (March 24, 2012 at 5:52 PM)  

I love that you're doing this! Have fun and have a great time!!

Anonymous –   – (March 25, 2012 at 11:18 AM)  

I'll pray. :)
~Haley

Carina Geigley  – (March 26, 2012 at 1:03 PM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥Lexi♥ –   – (March 27, 2012 at 2:36 PM)  

I'll totally be praying for you and all the others on the mission trip. That's so awesome y'all are doing that! I've always wanted to go on a mission trip! Have a great time:)!

Abby Rogers  – (March 30, 2012 at 10:56 AM)  

How awesome! You're doing what I dream of accomplishing someday. I'll pray for you and your team.

-Abigail
www.altogetherseparate.com

Trinka  – (April 2, 2012 at 10:03 AM)  

That's amazing! I'll be praying for you all! :)
Ps: You won on my giveaway! :)
{http://lovedbymyking.blogspot.com/2012/03/winners-of-giveaway.html}

Natasha  – (April 5, 2012 at 8:09 PM)  

Hi Talia! Your photos are so, so pretty. And so is your blog design! I love the pink :) Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog! Hope you had a lovely time in San Francisco!

Carli Nicole  – (April 6, 2012 at 12:45 PM)  

hope you have a great trip (or had). :) I rediscovered your blog thru 147, which looks really neat. I can't wait to see what you guys can do. (or rather, what God will do.)

-Carli

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP