I'm Back!

Hey all! I'm back from my internet/ipod break! I actually made it the whole week :). The only times I got on the computer were to work on my dad's website (davedeandrea.com) and one time I looked at possible dress ideas for a show my sister and I are in. It was a very productive week! I made jewelry, played with siblings, and actually got school done on time! LOL! What have you all been up to this week? I think this fast has been good for me because I'm not so focused on electronics. Anyhoo, I will try to do the drawing for the giveaways sometime this week. Stay tuned!
Photobucket

Emma Margaret  – (March 5, 2012 at 7:52 PM)  

Good to have you back! I hope I win!!!!!

Nicole  – (March 6, 2012 at 1:48 PM)  

I'm glad you're week went well!! Sometimes electronics are just...ick. ;)

Btw...I won't be able to participate in the giveaway. :( My mom said she doesn't really want me giving out our address and stuff, even in a situation like this, so, yeah. Excited to see the results, tho! :)

ChicBrie  – (March 7, 2012 at 3:12 PM)  

I LOVE YOUR BLOG! IT IS SO INSPIRING!
~CRYSTAL
www.churchgirlchic.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP