Hunger Games Tag...and Wicked :-)

Wicked was absolutely amazing! I totally loved it, and so did my family. All the actors and actresses were great (my favorite was Alli Mauzey as Glinda). It was simply wonderful! If you haven't seen it, I'd totally recommend it ;-). If you HAVE seen it, what did you think of it?

Destiny did a Hunger Games tag and tagged all Hunger Games fans, so...

1. Your sister's/brother's/best friend's name get called at the reaping. What is your immediate reaction?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! This cannot be happening!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what I would do, since I (obviously) have never been in that situation, but I would be terrified, horrified, mortified, and extremely sad!
2. In the training center, there are several different stations to practice your skills, some of them being how to camouflage yourself, archery, sword training, climbing, spear throwing, hand-to-hand combat (wresting), and agility. Which one would you head for?
Yikes, I dunno...probably camouflage, because if I actually had to do the Hunger Games I would run away and hide and not kill anyone! The point of the games is terrible!

3. You're in the arena and the countdown has just started. When the cannon goes off, what's your strategy?
RUN AWAY AND HIDE! And find food and water.

4. You are feeling like you're being watched. You glance over your shoulder and sure enough, the youngest tribute in the Games is watching you. What do you do?
RUN AWAY! Or talk to her from a distance. I dunno...if she's like Rue, then maybe we can be allies :-).


5. There are only four tributes left in the arena, including you. What do you do?
RUN AWAY AND HIDE!

6. Which supporting character are you most like and why?
Psh, I dunno. The one that doesn't kill anyone? Is there a character like that?!

7. Which supporting character is your favorite?
RUE! She is adorable.


***

On the book...I've only read the first one, and I thought it was very violent and sad and not very redeeming at the end. I have to admit it was addicting though. I am hoping the others are more redeeming. I am HOPING the movie is good too. But I'm not, like, endorsing the book or anything.

Any Hunger Games fans can do this tag.
Photobucket

Rose  – (March 19, 2012 at 4:31 PM)  

Hi! I have read all three books in the series. Let me warn you: IT GETS VERY SAD AND VIOLENT! :( but it is my favorite series ever!

I am so excited for the movie! Are you? :D

I will do your tag on my blog tomorrow. :)

Thanks!

~Rose~

Molly  – (March 19, 2012 at 5:26 PM)  

I love the hunger games, and I can't wait to see the movie!!

~Molly~

Shelley  – (March 19, 2012 at 6:51 PM)  

Nice answers, I would most likely run and hide too! I can't even imagine or think about having to actually kill people! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP