Little Smiley Things

My little sister is losing her voice, and she sounds adorable when she giggles.
I went bowling with my dad and siblings, and Dad told me I was using the wrong fingers. Funny thing is, I've been using those fingers for a while and didn't notice!
Chocolate frozen yogurt with gummy worms on top. No further explanation needed.
Looking back at old pictures and fawning over how different people look.
Playing the beginning of "He's a Pirate" over and over trying to get it right.
Eating yummy soup an bread for dinner.

One not-smiley thing is that I'm sick, along with some of my sibs. Your prayers would be GREATLY appreciated, especially since this weekend I'm giving a speech at a big banquet!

Photobucket

Emma Margaret  – (February 7, 2012 at 7:05 PM)  

Sounds fun! Except being sick :( What do you have? I have a cold and am not feeling very well :( I will pray for y'all!

Cindi  – (February 7, 2012 at 7:34 PM)  

Aww, I love this! Except for the being sick! I will for sure pray for ya'll! :) You are such a lovely writer. :)

Cindi

Godsgirlz1  – (February 8, 2012 at 6:13 AM)  

I love bowling too. I usually end up loosing even to my little sister who is 8 years younger than me. ;-)
I hope you feel better. I will be praying for you.

~Godsgirlz1~

Godsgirlz1  – (February 8, 2012 at 6:14 AM)  

p.s. would you like to put my blog under the noteworthy blogs?

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP