Girlz Like You Interview: Allie, 14











(Check out more Girlz Like You interviews HERE!)

Tell us a little bit about yourself.
I was adopted from China and ended up living in a wonderful home with wonderful parents who gave me a chance to knw our Lord and Savior.

What are your hobbies? I like tennis, piano, singing, writing stories, taking random pictures, and hanging out with my friends and family.

When did you get saved?
I wish I could say that I got saved when I was young, but I didn't. I found out what real Christianity was once I became older and more into the Word and understanding it. It all started at Camp Kellog in 2010.

What is your favorite thing about God and why?
My favorite thing about God is that you know that He'll never leave you and will always love you no matter what. He also forgives your sins and never looks down at you.

What is your favorite Bible verse and why?
Isaiah 40:8 - The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of God stands forever.

I love that verse because it's true. Everything may die and become weary, but God's Word will never. (I have it memorized) :)

What is one thing that God has taught you in 2011?
He taught me how to stay strong in walking with Him.
What are some of your goals for 2012?
I don't really have goals right now I can think of, but in my future I want to be a missionary and teach kids out in the world about God. My mother asked me how I would share the Word if I go to a place where they don't allow God and how I wouldn't die. I told her, "If I have to, I'll die for the faith and trust in God because Jesus died for me ,and that I wouldn't leave Him because He never did leave me."
What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a nurse and help sick kids and adults become well. I tend to care too much. I also want to be a music teacher.

Do you believe that the media (TV, music, books, magazines) influence girls today? If yes, in a good or bad way and why? If no, why not?
I think that a lot of media does influence girls today. If a girl influenced girls to wear this brand of perfume or a new hairstyle, I bet that they would want to get it and be like the person that was commercialing the product. Some things that people show off to sell is sometimes good, but also bad. I saw this commercial on these CDs called, "I Can Only Imagine" and we called the number and my mom ordered the CDs because on the TV it said that you couldn't find them in stores. I really like the music and that can be one good thing.
What do you do when times get tough?
Half of me wants to put stress on people and yell at them, and the other half of me wants to just calm down and think about every little thing one by one and how I can fix or go through it.
Who is your #1 inspiration?
My mom because she inspires me by her work and words and also her love to God. #2 would be my dad because he inspires me and tries to listen to me and does his best to help me when I have a problem.

Do you have any advice for girls on faith, friends, and life?
Always believe in God because there are some questions Google can't answer. ;)


Thanks for doing this interview, Allie!

p.s. Happy late Valentine's Day, everyone! 

Amy  – (February 15, 2012 at 5:52 PM)  

I live your interviews, talia!!

Thanks, Allie, for sharing your heart!

Nicole  – (February 15, 2012 at 6:44 PM)  

Thank you both, Talia and Allie, for doing this interview - it's very encouraging!! :)

Oh, and Talia, never mind about my question from the post before this - I figured it out (just wanted to clarify, 'hearting' is 'favoriting', right?). Now I have another question! ;) How exactly does the giveaway work? How do you pick the winner? Does the winner get ALL of the prizes, or are there many winners? Thanks! :)

Emma Margaret  – (February 15, 2012 at 8:33 PM)  

Hey Talia! I am hoping to do a post on purity and was wondering if you would mind if I emailed you and got your opinions on it.

Godsgirlz1  – (February 16, 2012 at 6:29 AM)  

When I get older I want to adopt a couple babies from China.

Thanks for the interview.

~Godsgirlz1.wordpress.com

♥Lexi♥ –   – (February 16, 2012 at 2:07 PM)  

That was such an inspiring and encouraging interview, Allie and Talia! Thanks for doing it!:)

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP