Confessions

Some Bloggers title these posts "Things I Probably Shouldn't Confess," but in my personal opinion, why shouldn't you confess them? Different people have different personalities, so why not let yours shamelessly shine? :-)

1} I'm not big on the whole "vintage" thing. I'm not into vintage clothes or older music, and although I think vintage cameras are cute, I'd much rather carry around a camera that's going to produce good-quality pictures. The one vintage thing I would love to own is a typewriter.
2} I'm not big on the whole lowercase letters deal. I mean, I think it can look cool (LOL my sidebar titles are lowercase), but I don't like them for all the time. And, on that note, I think the Lord's Name should always, ALWAYS be capitalized.
3} I would love to own a fancy ball gown! They are so beautiful and majestic.
4} I totally don't understand how some people like to write but don't like to read. Can someone explain that to me? :-)
5} I used to do ballet, but currently I am terrible at any kind of dancing.
6} I need to redraw the winner for one of the prizes for the last giveaway (I'm busy today, but I will do it soon!).
7} I'm a big procrastinator (see above).
8} My mom took me shopping at Kmart yesterday, but I didn't find anything (except jeans, but I didn't buy them). I wanted to spend money (LOL). Fail.
9} I'm writing this on my iPod.
10} I've never owned a for-real cell phone. I have an old one, but it doesn't call anybody.

If you do a confessions post, I'd love to read it! Leave the link in a comment.

Photobucket

Godsgirlz1  – (February 19, 2012 at 4:03 PM)  

Very interesting, Talia.
I've never owned a cell phone yet. But I am hoping to get one very very soon.

~Godsgirlz1

emily  – (February 20, 2012 at 9:13 AM)  

It's really neat to get to know otrher girls' personalities like this!
(lol hope you don't mind!:)) I am very blessed to see how the Lord made each and every one of us very differnet from each other and yet be able to be sisters in Christ.
Thank you for sharing! By the way, I love your blog, Talia! Thanks for the note on mine. :) Meant a lot.. I was blessed! May the Father bless your day!

Meena  – (February 20, 2012 at 1:47 PM)  

i love your blog! by the way, i'm a new follower, and hope someday you'l follow me too!

http://vanillastudies.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP