**SPONSORS, please read**

For those of you who agreed to sponsor a give-it-away, please read... I don't remember which ones of you agreed! The only ones I remember for sure are Sarah N. ($10 to your shop, yes?) and Kara L. (2 bracelets). Can you please comment on THIS POST if you agreed to sponsor or are interested in sponsoring?
Have a great day!
Photobucket

Emma Margaret  – (January 2, 2012 at 2:41 PM)  

I said I would sponsor one item from my shop

EmmaMargaretDesign.etsy.com

godsgirlz1  – (January 2, 2012 at 4:34 PM)  

Thank you so much Talia for following my blog. I really appreciate it. :-)

Kara L. –   – (January 2, 2012 at 4:47 PM)  

Yep I am sponsoring! :D

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP