Mix of Emotions

I've had a mix of emotions in the past couple of days.

Yesterday I spent the night at a friend's house, which was fun.

Yesterday and today it snowed for the first time this/last year, which was pretty exciting.

Today I found out that one of my best friends is in the hospital, and I am really scared about that (pleeeease be praying! see here)

I saw a verse the other day that I think God really wanted me to see. It has been really helping me today:

Psalm 68:19
Praise be to the LORD, our God and Savior, who daily bears our burdens.

I know God is our healer and He can definitely heal Kara. He is the one who kept her safe. It is incredibly reassuring to know that God daily bears our burdens.
Photobucket

Amy  – (January 16, 2012 at 9:41 PM)  

"Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness."
Lamentations 3:22-23

Godsgirlz1  – (January 17, 2012 at 7:06 AM)  

I'm praying for you and your friend Talia.

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP