Introducing...Talia Grace Photography

Hey, girls! Thank you all so much for your lovely name ideas for my new blog. Y'all are sweet. However, I have chosen the name "Talia Grace Photography." I know..it's not incredibly original, doing my first and middle name, but I think it has a nice ring to it :-). So, without further ado...


As of now, it has no posts, but I did a photo shoot with my sister today (Yayyy! Thanks, Haley!), and so I will be posting a few of those pics soon too :-). Also, my uberly fantastical friend Kiera started a photography blog too! How cool is that? It's called Simply Shaye. Go check it out and follow >>>HERE<<<<! She is also the author of the Peacherino Monthly, which is a newsletter for Christian homeschoolers that Kiera, me, and our friends Emma, Sam, and Kara write for. Go check it out and follow >>>>HERE<<<<!


Have a fantasticalistic day :-). God bless you!
Photobucket

godsgirlz1  – (January 5, 2012 at 4:39 PM)  

Talia, are you going to continue posting on this blog or are you switching to your other one. I like the name. :-)

Talia  – (January 5, 2012 at 4:42 PM)  

Thanks, Elisha!

Godsgirlz1, I will continue to post on this blog. The other one is mostly just for pictures, but I will still frequently update Girlz of God :-).

godsgirlz1  – (January 5, 2012 at 5:36 PM)  

Thanks for telling me Talia. :-)

Sonya Joy  – (January 5, 2012 at 6:19 PM)  

Yay!! I can't wait to see your pictures!!

Kiera (: ♥  – (January 6, 2012 at 8:51 AM)  

Thanks for mentioning my blog!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP