I Need Your Help!

My dad is letting me start a photography blog. Eeee, exciting, right?!! But the thing is, we can't think of a name that isn't taken already. We have tried a TON of clever ideas...all all of which are taken. Any ideas? The person who comes up with the name I choose will get a sponsor spot on my blog for one month.

Photobucket

godsgirlz1  – (January 4, 2012 at 2:50 PM)  

Here are some ideas:

"Photographs by Talia"
"Fun Photos"

I try to think if I can think of any others. Can't wait till you start it.

Elisha(:  – (January 4, 2012 at 3:00 PM)  

oooooh, theres TONS of options! :P

maybee.. "The World through My Lens"? just an idea(: congraattss!!

Erin  – (January 4, 2012 at 3:06 PM)  

Hey Talia!

What about "Glory to God Photography". Or, "Pictures of Grace"?

I will let you know if I think of any others!

Blessings,
Erin

godsgirlz1  – (January 4, 2012 at 3:22 PM)  

I thought of 2 more. I don't really know what kind of pictures you are going to be showing. Here are the other ideas.
"Inspiring Photos"
"Pics, Pics, and more Pics"

Trinka  – (January 4, 2012 at 4:28 PM)  

How about: A Snapshot of the World, or *Click*. That's really all I can think of right now, but I hope they help a little!
:)

Emma Margaret  – (January 4, 2012 at 10:04 PM)  

Talia's Photography and Faith

Talia's Photography

A little glimps of God's creations

That is all I can think of right now... Hm I hope they helped. And CONGATS!!!!

Sarah Michelle  – (January 5, 2012 at 11:12 AM)  

Hey! I love your blog! It's really cute! :)
www.radiant-joy.blogspot.com

{Grace}  – (January 5, 2012 at 11:41 AM)  

Talia's Camera

The World Through My Camera


Your URL and your blog name don't have to be the same....like www.growingupgrace.blogspot.com was taken, so my URL is www.gracy-girl.blogspot.com and my blog is called Growing Up Grace

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP