He Carries Our Burdens

We all go through trials. Some are worse than others, yet they are all difficult. Maybe your grandma died. Maybe your sister is bossing you around or your brother is annoying you. Maybe you're not feeling good about yourself. We all have those days.

I found out two days ago that one of my dear, close friends is moving a couple hours away. I was shocked and sad to hear the news. Today I read a Bible verse that I thought was just awesome and amazing. Here it is:

Psalm 68:19
Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens.

It is so comforting to know that God will always carry our burdens - no matter the size.
I read this quote in the book "A Young Woman After God's Own Heart" by Elizabeth George:

But this you must remember,
This one thing you must know...
I cannot take your burden
Until you let it go.

Lou  – (January 14, 2012 at 11:04 AM)  

This is so good to remember! I read that book once! So true.

-Lou

Caroline  – (January 15, 2012 at 8:41 AM)  

Your blog is gorgeous. I love it!! My blog is yaplesyaker.blogspot.com follow it if you can!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP